EXCLUSIVE: Microsoft’s nascent unit run by Nancy Tellem continues to staff up, with Albert Page signing on as VP Creative. Before joining Xbox Entertainment Studios, he was SVP Production and Development at Mandeville Films, where he developed films including The Proposal and Best Picture Oscar nominee The Fighter. Page’s résumé also includes a stint at The Alchemist Transmedia Company, where he developed global brand strategies and multiplatform original content for clients including Coca-Cola. Based in L.A., he will report to Lydia Antonini, SVP Creative for Xbox Entertainment Studios. The new division last month hired Elan Lee as Chief Design Officer. Two weeks before that, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer came to town to get TV moguls and agents up to speed on the new Xbox One’s capabilities.
Xbox Entertainment Studios’ Latest Hire Is Former Mandeville Films Exec
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series