EXCLUSIVE: Microsoft’s nascent unit run by Nancy Tellem continues to staff up, with Albert Page signing on as VP Creative. Before joining Xbox Entertainment Studios, he was SVP Production and Development at Mandeville Films, where he developed films including The Proposal and Best Picture Oscar nominee The Fighter. Page’s résumé also includes a stint at The Alchemist Transmedia Company, where he developed global brand strategies and multiplatform original content for clients including Coca-Cola. Based in L.A., he will report to Lydia Antonini, SVP Creative for Xbox Entertainment Studios. The new division last month hired Elan Lee as Chief Design Officer. Two weeks before that, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer came to town to get TV moguls and agents up to speed on the new Xbox One’s capabilities.
Xbox Entertainment Studios’ Latest Hire Is Former Mandeville Films Exec
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'