EXCLUSIVE: Microsoft’s nascent unit run by Nancy Tellem continues to staff up, with Albert Page signing on as VP Creative. Before joining Xbox Entertainment Studios, he was SVP Production and Development at Mandeville Films, where he developed films including The Proposal and Best Picture Oscar nominee The Fighter. Page’s résumé also includes a stint at The Alchemist Transmedia Company, where he developed global brand strategies and multiplatform original content for clients including Coca-Cola. Based in L.A., he will report to Lydia Antonini, SVP Creative for Xbox Entertainment Studios. The new division last month hired Elan Lee as Chief Design Officer. Two weeks before that, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer came to town to get TV moguls and agents up to speed on the new Xbox One’s capabilities.
Xbox Entertainment Studios’ Latest Hire Is Former Mandeville Films Exec
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
China Makes Space For ‘The Martian’ As ‘Good Dinosaur’ Snatches Eggs From No. 1 ‘Mockingjay 2’ – Intl B.O. Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks