EXCLUSIVE: Microsoft’s nascent unit run by Nancy Tellem continues to staff up, with Albert Page signing on as VP Creative. Before joining Xbox Entertainment Studios, he was SVP Production and Development at Mandeville Films, where he developed films including The Proposal and Best Picture Oscar nominee The Fighter. Page’s résumé also includes a stint at The Alchemist Transmedia Company, where he developed global brand strategies and multiplatform original content for clients including Coca-Cola. Based in L.A., he will report to Lydia Antonini, SVP Creative for Xbox Entertainment Studios. The new division last month hired Elan Lee as Chief Design Officer. Two weeks before that, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer came to town to get TV moguls and agents up to speed on the new Xbox One’s capabilities.
Xbox Entertainment Studios’ Latest Hire Is Former Mandeville Films Exec
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Says Yes To No. 1, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, 'St. Vincent,' 'Birdman' Expansion Results - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC