The premiere of Total Divas took it to the mat for E! last night. After some lackluster openings this year, the in–and-out-of-the-ring WWE reality show garnered the channel its most-watched debut since Married To Jonas premiered with 1.73 million viewers on August 19, 2012. First announced during E!’s upfront presentation in April, Total Divas pulled in 1.3 million viewers last night in its 10 PM time slot with 855,000 watching in the adults 18-49 demo. With a repeat at midnight, the wrestling-themed show had 2 million viewers total with 1.3 million in the key demo. It certainly benefited from its lead-in, even if Total Divas did see a big viewership drop-off: Keeping Up With The Kardashians had its second best show of its eighth season Sunday with 2.8 million viewers tuning in at 9 PM. That Ryan Seacrest-produced reality show returned in early June for its eighth cycle with 3 million viewers.
WWE’s ‘Total Divas’ Debut Scores For E!
What's Hot on Deadline
'The White Princess': Alex Kalymnios To Direct Starz Miniseries; Amy Manson, Andrew Whipp, Patrick Gibson Join Cast
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Doesn’t Mention Wall Payment In Meeting With Mexico President Enrique Peña Nieto
- G.O.O.D. Music Star Teyana Taylor Joins ‘The Breaks’ On VH1
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Adds Jim Broadbent For Season 7
- ‘The Tap’ USA Drama Pilot From Rob Reiner & Andrew Lenchewski Sets Cast; Simon Cellan Jones To Direct
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Ratings Down Hard From 2015 In Last Summer Finale
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Teaser: Out Of The Sorority – And The Asylum – And Into The Hospital