The premiere of Total Divas took it to the mat for E! last night. After some lackluster openings this year, the in–and-out-of-the-ring WWE reality show garnered the channel its most-watched debut since Married To Jonas premiered with 1.73 million viewers on August 19, 2012. First announced during E!’s upfront presentation in April, Total Divas pulled in 1.3 million viewers last night in its 10 PM time slot with 855,000 watching in the adults 18-49 demo. With a repeat at midnight, the wrestling-themed show had 2 million viewers total with 1.3 million in the key demo. It certainly benefited from its lead-in, even if Total Divas did see a big viewership drop-off: Keeping Up With The Kardashians had its second best show of its eighth season Sunday with 2.8 million viewers tuning in at 9 PM. That Ryan Seacrest-produced reality show returned in early June for its eighth cycle with 3 million viewers.
WWE’s ‘Total Divas’ Debut Scores For E!
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
Latest TV News
- Gina Prince-Bythewood Police Shooting Event Series Casts Sanaa Lathan As Lead, Eyes Fox Greenlight
- ‘X-Files’ Premiere: The Truth Is Still Out There – Mipcom
- ‘The Deuce’ Producer Steps Away From HBO Pilot After Being Questioned In Woman’s Death
- Larry Brezner Dies: Longtime Manager And Producer
- Young Miss Marple Series From ‘Mi-5’ Creator In Works At CBS
- Elizabeth Báthory Period Vampire Drama From David Eick & Joel Silver Set At CBS