The premiere of Total Divas took it to the mat for E! last night. After some lackluster openings this year, the in-and-out-of-the-ring WWE reality show garnered the channel its most-watched debut since Married To Jonas premiered with 1.73 million viewers on August 19, 2012. First announced during E!’s upfront presentation in April, Total Divas pulled in 1.3 million viewers last night in its 10 PM time slot with 855,000 watching in the adults 18-49 demo. With a repeat at midnight, the wrestling-themed show had 2 million viewers total with 1.3 million in the key demo. It certainly benefited from its lead-in, even if Total Divas did see a big viewership drop-off: Keeping Up With The Kardashians had its second best show of its eighth season Sunday with 2.8 million viewers tuning in at 9 PM. That Ryan Seacrest-produced reality show returned in early June for its eighth cycle with 3 million viewers.
WWE’s ‘Total Divas’ Debut Scores For E!
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- Interns Fight ICM Partners' “Premature” Attempt To Toss Their Class Action Lawsuit
- Michael Eisner Sued In Fraud Case Over New 'Judge Faith' Show By 'Judge Judy' Director
- DeadlineNow Reviews: 'Gotham' (Video)
- 'Utopia' Falls Hard Again On Second Friday – RATINGS RAT RACE
- Bravo Advertisers Targeted In 'Shahs Of Sunset' Strike
- 'Midnight Rider' Location Manager: No Plan “To Film A Scene On Active Railroad Tracks”