The premiere of Total Divas took it to the mat for E! last night. After some lackluster openings this year, the in–and-out-of-the-ring WWE reality show garnered the channel its most-watched debut since Married To Jonas premiered with 1.73 million viewers on August 19, 2012. First announced during E!’s upfront presentation in April, Total Divas pulled in 1.3 million viewers last night in its 10 PM time slot with 855,000 watching in the adults 18-49 demo. With a repeat at midnight, the wrestling-themed show had 2 million viewers total with 1.3 million in the key demo. It certainly benefited from its lead-in, even if Total Divas did see a big viewership drop-off: Keeping Up With The Kardashians had its second best show of its eighth season Sunday with 2.8 million viewers tuning in at 9 PM. That Ryan Seacrest-produced reality show returned in early June for its eighth cycle with 3 million viewers.
WWE’s ‘Total Divas’ Debut Scores For E!
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love