The premiere of Total Divas took it to the mat for E! last night. After some lackluster openings this year, the in–and-out-of-the-ring WWE reality show garnered the channel its most-watched debut since Married To Jonas premiered with 1.73 million viewers on August 19, 2012. First announced during E!’s upfront presentation in April, Total Divas pulled in 1.3 million viewers last night in its 10 PM time slot with 855,000 watching in the adults 18-49 demo. With a repeat at midnight, the wrestling-themed show had 2 million viewers total with 1.3 million in the key demo. It certainly benefited from its lead-in, even if Total Divas did see a big viewership drop-off: Keeping Up With The Kardashians had its second best show of its eighth season Sunday with 2.8 million viewers tuning in at 9 PM. That Ryan Seacrest-produced reality show returned in early June for its eighth cycle with 3 million viewers.
WWE’s ‘Total Divas’ Debut Scores For E!
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’, ‘HTGAWM’ & ‘Blacklist’ Lead Thursday Live+3 Ratings Gains
- NBC Leads Early Debate Stats; Big Viewer Turnout Indicated – Update
- YouTube To Live Stream 2016 Streamy Awards
- ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Leads Strong Week 2 Ratings Retention; ‘Monday Night Football’ Hit Hard By Big…
- ‘Channel Zero: The No-End House’: Jeff Ward Cast As Male Lead In Syfy Series
- Trevor Noah Goes After Donald Trump Over Debate Crack About Third-World Airports