The premiere of Total Divas took it to the mat for E! last night. After some lackluster openings this year, the in-and-out-of-the-ring WWE reality show garnered the channel its most-watched debut since Married To Jonas premiered with 1.73 million viewers on August 19, 2012. First announced during E!’s upfront presentation in April, Total Divas pulled in 1.3 million viewers last night in its 10 PM time slot with 855,000 watching in the adults 18-49 demo. With a repeat at midnight, the wrestling-themed show had 2 million viewers total with 1.3 million in the key demo. It certainly benefited from its lead-in, even if Total Divas did see a big viewership drop-off: Keeping Up With The Kardashians had its second best show of its eighth season Sunday with 2.8 million viewers tuning in at 9 PM. That Ryan Seacrest-produced reality show returned in early June for its eighth cycle with 3 million viewers.
WWE’s ‘Total Divas’ Debut Scores For E!
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- Google Slams MPAA, Sony & Other Studios' Secret Efforts To “Censor” Internet
- Sundance 2015: Edgar Wright, Cary Fukunaga & Jonathan Nolan Among Fest's Jury Members
- Sony Hit With Third Hacking Class Action Lawsuit By “Left In The Dark” Ex-Employees
- North Korea Behind Massive Cyber Attack Against Sony, Feds Say
- 'The Interview' Press Screenings In NYC & DC Now Cancelled; NATO OKs Theaters “Delay” Showing Pic – Update