Will Ferrell-Adam McKay’s Gary Sanchez Productions and Bron Studios today set casting for Welcome To Me to be directed by Shira Piven (Fully Loaded) from a screenplay by Eliot Laurence. The dramatic comedy will star Kristen Wiig as Alice who suffers from dissociative personality disorder and wins the lottery only to spend her money on a cable access talk show about herself. Her desire to be famous alienates friends and family in the process. Wiig appears in the upcoming McKay-helmed Anchorman: The Legend Continues opposite Ferrell. Co-starring in Welcome To Me are Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tim Robbins, and Linda Cardellini (Mad Men).
Kristen Wiig, Tim Robbins, Jennifer Jason Leigh Set In Will Ferrell-Produced Indie
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast