Will Ferrell-Adam McKay’s Gary Sanchez Productions and Bron Studios today set casting for Welcome To Me to be directed by Shira Piven (Fully Loaded) from a screenplay by Eliot Laurence. The dramatic comedy will star Kristen Wiig as Alice who suffers from dissociative personality disorder and wins the lottery only to spend her money on a cable access talk show about herself. Her desire to be famous alienates friends and family in the process. Wiig appears in the upcoming McKay-helmed Anchorman: The Legend Continues opposite Ferrell. Co-starring in Welcome To Me are Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tim Robbins, and Linda Cardellini (Mad Men).
Kristen Wiig, Tim Robbins, Jennifer Jason Leigh Set In Will Ferrell-Produced Indie
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates