Will Ferrell-Adam McKay’s Gary Sanchez Productions and Bron Studios today set casting for Welcome To Me to be directed by Shira Piven (Fully Loaded) from a screenplay by Eliot Laurence. The dramatic comedy will star Kristen Wiig as Alice who suffers from dissociative personality disorder and wins the lottery only to spend her money on a cable access talk show about herself. Her desire to be famous alienates friends and family in the process. Wiig appears in the upcoming McKay-helmed Anchorman: The Legend Continues opposite Ferrell. Co-starring in Welcome To Me are Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tim Robbins, and Linda Cardellini (Mad Men).
Kristen Wiig, Tim Robbins, Jennifer Jason Leigh Set In Will Ferrell-Produced Indie
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Poised For $460M+ In Profit; ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Surprises – Box Office Update
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings