Will Ferrell-Adam McKay’s Gary Sanchez Productions and Bron Studios today set casting for Welcome To Me to be directed by Shira Piven (Fully Loaded) from a screenplay by Eliot Laurence. The dramatic comedy will star Kristen Wiig as Alice who suffers from dissociative personality disorder and wins the lottery only to spend her money on a cable access talk show about herself. Her desire to be famous alienates friends and family in the process. Wiig appears in the upcoming McKay-helmed Anchorman: The Legend Continues opposite Ferrell. Co-starring in Welcome To Me are Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tim Robbins, and Linda Cardellini (Mad Men).
Kristen Wiig, Tim Robbins, Jennifer Jason Leigh Set In Will Ferrell-Produced Indie
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- ‘Darkest Hour’ Is Gary Oldman’s “Man On A Mission” Movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s Fight To Mount ‘Stronger’ And Play A Real-Life Superhero
- Director Terry Zwigoff Joins Peter Jackson, Mira Sorvino & Ashley Judd In Claiming Weinstein Blacklist; Hollywood Reacts
- Paul Haggis Denies Rape Claims By Publicist; Calls It “Public Hanging”