As a thank you to America’s troops, active military personnel and veterans will be admitted with one guest to see Columbia Pictures’ White House Down on July 4 at any Regal Entertainment Group, AMC, Cinemark, or Carmike Cinemas theater, Sony Pictures Entertainment said today. The free admission is available on July 4 only. Those eligible must show proper military ID and seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Channing Tatum stars as Capitol Policeman John Cale who’s just been denied his dream job with the Secret Service of protecting President James Sawyer (Jamie Foxx). Not wanting to let down his little girl with the news, he takes her on a tour of the White House, when the complex is overtaken by a heavily armed paramilitary group. It’s now up to Cale to save the president, his daughter, and the country. Roland Emmerich directs from a script by James Vanderbilt.
Sony Pictures Offers Free Admission To ‘White House Down’ For Active Military And Veterans On July 4
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
Latest Film News
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’: 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Super Bowl Trailer: Blue People Attack Each Other
- ‘Independence Day: Resurgence’ Super Bowl Trailer
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2’ Super Bowl Trailer: No Sleep Til Brooklyn
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Super Bowl Teaser: Short, Sweet, Punching
- ‘The Jungle Book’ Super Bowl Spot: Multi-Media In The Rain Forest