EXCLUSIVE: The Denzel Washington-led reboot continues to pad its cast. Vladimir Kulich has joined Sony‘s The Equalizer, which also stars Martin Csokas, Melissa Leo and Chloe Moretz. The Vikings actor will play a Russian oligarch who funds an international black market enterprise. Washington stars as Robert McCall, a former covert agent who hires himself out to those in need. The $50 million thriller is based on the of the 1985-89 CBS series starring Edward Woodward. In addition to recurring as the warrior Erik on History’s Vikings, Kulich’s credits include Ironclad, The 13th Warrior and TV’s Angel. He is repped by Kazarian, Spencer, Ruskin & Associates and Open Entertainment.
Vladimir Kulich Joins Sony’s ‘The Equalizer’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest