Jackass jackanape Johnny Knoxville returns to shock doc comedy in Paramount‘s Bad Grandpa, pranking real life strangers in character as his recurring Jackass character Irving Zisman. The Borat-style faux setup has Zisman shepherding his 8-year-old grandson (Fun Size‘s Jackson Nicoll) on a cross-country road trip, awkwardly offending and surprising male strippers, bikers, funeral mourners, and child beauty queens and stage moms. The studio slotted Bad Grandpa into the October 25 slot vacated by Paranormal Activity 5, which moved to a January 2014 debut earlier this month. Here’s the first trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'