Jackass jackanape Johnny Knoxville returns to shock doc comedy in Paramount‘s Bad Grandpa, pranking real life strangers in character as his recurring Jackass character Irving Zisman. The Borat-style faux setup has Zisman shepherding his 8-year-old grandson (Fun Size‘s Jackson Nicoll) on a cross-country road trip, awkwardly offending and surprising male strippers, bikers, funeral mourners, and child beauty queens and stage moms. The studio slotted Bad Grandpa into the October 25 slot vacated by Paranormal Activity 5, which moved to a January 2014 debut earlier this month. Here’s the first trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Martin Scorsese's 'The Irishman,' Starring Robert De Niro Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?