Universal‘s 1999 hit The Best Man gets a sequel in The Best Man Holiday, which sees Taye Diggs, Nia Long, Morris Chestnut, Harold Perrineau, Terrence Howard, Sanaa Lathan, Monica Calhoun, Melissa De Sousa and Regina Hall reprise the roles that helped propel their careers 14 years ago. Writer-director Malcolm D. Lee (Undercover Brother, Roll Bounce, Scary Movie 5) made his debut with The Best Man and returns for the Christmas-set follow-up. Pic hits theaters November 15. Check out the trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘The Best Man Holiday’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE