EXCLUSIVE: Roy Lee‘s Vertigo Entertainment is bringing on Adam Stone as President of Production. Stone comes to the Warner Bros.-based Vertigo from Mandalay Pictures, where he was SVP Production and Development; he joined the company in 2006. Stone and Lee collaborated recently on Mandalay’s The Voices, and while at Mandalay, Stone also worked on the Daniel Radcliffe starrer Horns with Red Granite Pictures and football pic When The Game Stands Tall with Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions. He takes his new post at Vertigo at the start of September. Vertigo’s slate includes WB’s The Lego Movie and FilmDistrict’s OldBoy. The company is in preproduction on crime thriller Run All Night and Poltergeist, which is set for domestic distribution through Fox. On the TV side, Vertigo is heading into season 2 of A&E’s Bates Motel prequel and just signed a two-year deal with Fox 21 to develop new cable series.
Vertigo Entertainment Taps Adam Stone As President Of Production
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Telluride: Fandor Acquires Sci-Fi Short 'The Sand Storm' Starring Ai Weiwei
- A Year After First Peek, Universal Trailers Delayed 'Seventh Son'
- Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead 'Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To 'Stanford'; David Coussins Joins 'Good Kids'
- XLrator Media, New Artists Alliance Ink 3-Picture Sci-Fi Pact
- WME Signs 'Goosebumps' Star Dylan Minnette
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance 'Amira & Sam'