EXCLUSIVE: Roy Lee‘s Vertigo Entertainment is bringing on Adam Stone as President of Production. Stone comes to the Warner Bros.-based Vertigo from Mandalay Pictures, where he was SVP Production and Development; he joined the company in 2006. Stone and Lee collaborated recently on Mandalay’s The Voices, and while at Mandalay, Stone also worked on the Daniel Radcliffe starrer Horns with Red Granite Pictures and football pic When The Game Stands Tall with Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions. He takes his new post at Vertigo at the start of September. Vertigo’s slate includes WB’s The Lego Movie and FilmDistrict’s OldBoy. The company is in preproduction on crime thriller Run All Night and Poltergeist, which is set for domestic distribution through Fox. On the TV side, Vertigo is heading into season 2 of A&E’s Bates Motel prequel and just signed a two-year deal with Fox 21 to develop new cable series.
Vertigo Entertainment Taps Adam Stone As President Of Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The First ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Trailer Hits Like A Punch To The Head
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘99 Homes’ Director Ramin Bahrani On Shannon, Garfield & “Web Of Corruption”…
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film – AwardsLine Screening
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?