EXCLUSIVE: VEEP star Timothy Simons is joining Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Josh Brolin, Martin Short, Katherine Waterston and Jena Malone in Paul Thomas Anderson‘s Inherent Vice, an adaptation of Thomas Pynchon’s 2009 detective novel. Shooting is underway for the Warner Bros pic with Anderson producing through his Ghoulardi Film Company along with JoAnne Sellar and Daniel Lupi. Simons is certainly busy. He’s also taken on a role in Ivan Reitman’s Draft Day and a supporting turn in the Bobby Castrone indie comedy, Flock Of Dudes before he returns to shooting the third season of the Emmy-nominated HBO show VEEP. Simons is repped by UTA, Untitled, and Derek Kroeger at Felker Toczek.
‘VEEP’s Timothy Simons Joins Paul Thomas Anderson’s ‘Inherent Vice’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- James Schamus Debuts 'Indignation'; Oscar-Winner Barbara Kopple Charts 'Miss Sharon Jones!' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Review: Matt Damon Is Back On The Run – And That’s A Very Good Thing
- Rosamund Pike, Daniel Bruhl & Vincent Cassel In Talks To Board Jose Padilha’s ‘Entebbe’
- Steven Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ Casts Young Newcomer Philip Zhou
- Tribeca Winner ‘Here Alone’ To Get Early 2017 Release Via Vertical Entertainment
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings