EXCLUSIVE: VEEP star Timothy Simons is joining Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Josh Brolin, Martin Short, Katherine Waterston and Jena Malone in Paul Thomas Anderson‘s Inherent Vice, an adaptation of Thomas Pynchon’s 2009 detective novel. Shooting is underway for the Warner Bros pic with Anderson producing through his Ghoulardi Film Company along with JoAnne Sellar and Daniel Lupi. Simons is certainly busy. He’s also taken on a role in Ivan Reitman’s Draft Day and a supporting turn in the Bobby Castrone indie comedy, Flock Of Dudes before he returns to shooting the third season of the Emmy-nominated HBO show VEEP. Simons is repped by UTA, Untitled, and Derek Kroeger at Felker Toczek.
‘VEEP’s Timothy Simons Joins Paul Thomas Anderson’s ‘Inherent Vice’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says