If the phone just rings and rings at UTA today here’s the reason: the agency’s employees are out of the office participating in the second annual Project Impact, a weeklong event organized by the UTA Foundation devoted to philanthropy. The initiative culminates today in an all-company volunteer day, in which several hundred agents, executives, assistants and staff are spread out across 15 sites throughout LA and NY. The week kicked off with a Q&A session with DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg and included UTA’s annual summer fundraiser Tuesday for its arts and literacy programs.
UTA Playing Hooky Today…In A Good Way
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa