If the phone just rings and rings at UTA today here’s the reason: the agency’s employees are out of the office participating in the second annual Project Impact, a weeklong event organized by the UTA Foundation devoted to philanthropy. The initiative culminates today in an all-company volunteer day, in which several hundred agents, executives, assistants and staff are spread out across 15 sites throughout LA and NY. The week kicked off with a Q&A session with DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg and included UTA’s annual summer fundraiser Tuesday for its arts and literacy programs.
UTA Playing Hooky Today…In A Good Way
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV