If the phone just rings and rings at UTA today here’s the reason: the agency’s employees are out of the office participating in the second annual Project Impact, a weeklong event organized by the UTA Foundation devoted to philanthropy. The initiative culminates today in an all-company volunteer day, in which several hundred agents, executives, assistants and staff are spread out across 15 sites throughout LA and NY. The week kicked off with a Q&A session with DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg and included UTA’s annual summer fundraiser Tuesday for its arts and literacy programs.
UTA Playing Hooky Today…In A Good Way
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Steven Weber To Guest Star On Showtime's 'House Of Lies'
- Discovery Life Channel Sets 'The Mistress' Series
- ITV Accused Of Unfair Labor Practices By WGA East
- 'CNN Original' Roger Strauss Retires; Directed Tiananmen Square Live Coverage
- Ellen Barkin To Guest Star In Showtime's 'Happyish' Pilot
- Brenton Thwaites Boards 'Pirates 5′ Ship For Disney