If the phone just rings and rings at UTA today here’s the reason: the agency’s employees are out of the office participating in the second annual Project Impact, a weeklong event organized by the UTA Foundation devoted to philanthropy. The initiative culminates today in an all-company volunteer day, in which several hundred agents, executives, assistants and staff are spread out across 15 sites throughout LA and NY. The week kicked off with a Q&A session with DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg and included UTA’s annual summer fundraiser Tuesday for its arts and literacy programs.
UTA Playing Hooky Today…In A Good Way
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Lionsgate Introduces Distribution Unit To Target Next-Gen Audiences
- Canyon Creek Films Acquires YA Horse Race Novel ‘The Glory’ By Lauren St John
- STX Entertainment Pacts With China’s Huayi Bros For 12-15 Pics Per Year
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”