If the phone just rings and rings at UTA today here’s the reason: the agency’s employees are out of the office participating in the second annual Project Impact, a weeklong event organized by the UTA Foundation devoted to philanthropy. The initiative culminates today in an all-company volunteer day, in which several hundred agents, executives, assistants and staff are spread out across 15 sites throughout LA and NY. The week kicked off with a Q&A session with DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg and included UTA’s annual summer fundraiser Tuesday for its arts and literacy programs.
UTA Playing Hooky Today…In A Good Way
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer