USA Network has hired Tracy St Pierre as VP West Coast Communications and Emily Spitale has been upped to VP Communications. Both will report to Hilary Smith, SVP Communications for the network. St Pierre was Senior Director for NBC Entertainment Publicity for the past 10 years; she will work out of LA and have oversight of USA’s West Coast-based press team. Her duties will include spearheading the launch of the network’s new original comedy series Playing House among other series, and she will help lead USA’s award campaigns and manage talent relations. Spitale, who will remain in New York, will shepherd the arrival of off-net biggie Modern Family this fall as well as the launch of new original comedy Sirens, which is set to debut in first-quarter 2014. She will continue to work on network PR strategy, award campaigns, and manage talent relations.
USA Network Adds Pair To Communications Posts
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring
- Kwame Patterson Joins TNT Pilot ‘Monsters Of God’
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Teams With ‘The McCarthys’ Creator For ABC Hotel Comedy Based On Her Experiences
- Nielsen Set To Measure Out-Of-Home TV Viewing For First Time
- ‘Red Oaks’ Appropriately Channels The ’80s In Faux TV Promo
- Donald Trump’s Debate 3 Performance Outstrips Cubs Game To Win Social Race