USA Network has hired Tracy St Pierre as VP West Coast Communications and Emily Spitale has been upped to VP Communications. Both will report to Hilary Smith, SVP Communications for the network. St Pierre was Senior Director for NBC Entertainment Publicity for the past 10 years; she will work out of LA and have oversight of USA’s West Coast-based press team. Her duties will include spearheading the launch of the network’s new original comedy series Playing House among other series, and she will help lead USA’s award campaigns and manage talent relations. Spitale, who will remain in New York, will shepherd the arrival of off-net biggie Modern Family this fall as well as the launch of new original comedy Sirens, which is set to debut in first-quarter 2014. She will continue to work on network PR strategy, award campaigns, and manage talent relations.
USA Network Adds Pair To Communications Posts
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess