USA Network has hired Tracy St Pierre as VP West Coast Communications and Emily Spitale has been upped to VP Communications. Both will report to Hilary Smith, SVP Communications for the network. St Pierre was Senior Director for NBC Entertainment Publicity for the past 10 years; she will work out of LA and have oversight of USA’s West Coast-based press team. Her duties will include spearheading the launch of the network’s new original comedy series Playing House among other series, and she will help lead USA’s award campaigns and manage talent relations. Spitale, who will remain in New York, will shepherd the arrival of off-net biggie Modern Family this fall as well as the launch of new original comedy Sirens, which is set to debut in first-quarter 2014. She will continue to work on network PR strategy, award campaigns, and manage talent relations.
USA Network Adds Pair To Communications Posts
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- 'Hollywood Divas' Renewed For Second Season On TV One
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video