Universal Pictures said today that Mark Link will retire in January from his role as VP, Print Control after 38 years with the studio. Current VP, Business Development and Strategic Planning, Noah Bergman will succeed Link in the newly created position, VP Content Services for Domestic Distribution. Bergman will report to President of Universal Pictures Distribution Nikki Rocco. In his new role Bergman will oversee both feature film fulfillment and content delivery strategy for the distribution division. Link began his career with Universal as a booker in 1975. His many roles through the years included the development and deployment of the first online computer network within the business unit. He was promoted to his current position in 1999.
Universal Pictures’ Veteran Distribution Exec Mark Link To Retire
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake