Universal Pictures said today that Mark Link will retire in January from his role as VP, Print Control after 38 years with the studio. Current VP, Business Development and Strategic Planning, Noah Bergman will succeed Link in the newly created position, VP Content Services for Domestic Distribution. Bergman will report to President of Universal Pictures Distribution Nikki Rocco. In his new role Bergman will oversee both feature film fulfillment and content delivery strategy for the distribution division. Link began his career with Universal as a booker in 1975. His many roles through the years included the development and deployment of the first online computer network within the business unit. He was promoted to his current position in 1999.
Universal Pictures’ Veteran Distribution Exec Mark Link To Retire
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
- Edie Falco Set For Biopic ‘Megan Leavey’
- ‘Janis: Little Girl Blue’ Acquired By FilmRise For November Bow
- ‘Ray Donovan’s Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts To Star In Chuck Wepner Underdog Ring Saga ‘The Bleeder’
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Calling On Aspiring Artists: Another ‘Fifth Element’ Fashion Statement?
- Shout! Acquires All U.S. Rights To Arcana Studios’ H.P. Lovecraft Animated Film