Universal Pictures said today that Mark Link will retire in January from his role as VP, Print Control after 38 years with the studio. Current VP, Business Development and Strategic Planning, Noah Bergman will succeed Link in the newly created position, VP Content Services for Domestic Distribution. Bergman will report to President of Universal Pictures Distribution Nikki Rocco. In his new role Bergman will oversee both feature film fulfillment and content delivery strategy for the distribution division. Link began his career with Universal as a booker in 1975. His many roles through the years included the development and deployment of the first online computer network within the business unit. He was promoted to his current position in 1999.
Universal Pictures’ Veteran Distribution Exec Mark Link To Retire
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'