Under The Dome jumped to 17.76 million viewers and a 4.6 rating in the demo for its premiere, now that seven days worth of DVR playback has been added in by Nielsen, CBS reported today. The Stephen King event series’ unveiling added 4.23 million viewers to its original crowd of 13.53 mil, back on June 24. That’s CBS’ fourth-biggest drama-series lift this season. Three broadcasts of its Sherlock Holmes procedural Elementary copped bigger DVR crowds when Live+7 Day viewing was factored in — the biggest haul being the May 9 episode, which jumped by 4.33 million.
‘Under the Dome’ Premiere Jumps To 17.76 Million With DVR Viewing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV