Under The Dome jumped to 17.76 million viewers and a 4.6 rating in the demo for its premiere, now that seven days worth of DVR playback has been added in by Nielsen, CBS reported today. The Stephen King event series’ unveiling added 4.23 million viewers to its original crowd of 13.53 mil, back on June 24. That’s CBS’ fourth-biggest drama-series lift this season. Three broadcasts of its Sherlock Holmes procedural Elementary copped bigger DVR crowds when Live+7 Day viewing was factored in — the biggest haul being the May 9 episode, which jumped by 4.33 million.
‘Under the Dome’ Premiere Jumps To 17.76 Million With DVR Viewing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel