Under The Dome jumped to 17.76 million viewers and a 4.6 rating in the demo for its premiere, now that seven days worth of DVR playback has been added in by Nielsen, CBS reported today. The Stephen King event series’ unveiling added 4.23 million viewers to its original crowd of 13.53 mil, back on June 24. That’s CBS’ fourth-biggest drama-series lift this season. Three broadcasts of its Sherlock Holmes procedural Elementary copped bigger DVR crowds when Live+7 Day viewing was factored in — the biggest haul being the May 9 episode, which jumped by 4.33 million.
‘Under the Dome’ Premiere Jumps To 17.76 Million With DVR Viewing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Being Evel' Producer Johnny Knoxville At Sundance: Daredevil Tales And The Price Of Pushing The Envelope
More From de Moraes
- GoDaddy.com’s Super Bowl Ad Yanked After Being Blasted By Puppy Lovers
- Paul Pastor Named EVP Network Strategy At Discovery Channel
- Did Fox News’ Blackout On Dish Help CNN Ratings In January?
- Kim Kardashian Lets ‘Conan’ Unveil Her Super Bowl Ad Plugging T-Mobile – Video
- NFL To Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Feel-Good Super Bowl Ads With Anti-Domestic Violence PSA
- Larry Wilmore Tackles ‘American Sniper’ On ‘The Nightly Show’