Under The Dome jumped to 17.76 million viewers and a 4.6 rating in the demo for its premiere, now that seven days worth of DVR playback has been added in by Nielsen, CBS reported today. The Stephen King event series’ unveiling added 4.23 million viewers to its original crowd of 13.53 mil, back on June 24. That’s CBS’ fourth-biggest drama-series lift this season. Three broadcasts of its Sherlock Holmes procedural Elementary copped bigger DVR crowds when Live+7 Day viewing was factored in — the biggest haul being the May 9 episode, which jumped by 4.33 million.
‘Under the Dome’ Premiere Jumps To 17.76 Million With DVR Viewing
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest TV News
- ‘The Terror’: AMC To Launch Entire First Season For Premiere Customers
- Rex Tillerson’s “Very Mean-Spirited Town” Exit Speech Goes Over Big In D.C.
- Weinstein Co. TV Exec Megan Spanjian Moves To UTA
- AT&T And Government Trade Opening Salvos As Antitrust Showdown Begins
- CNN’s Jeff Zucker Says Fox News Is State-Run Propaganda: “TASS Has Nothing On Them”
- ‘Impulse’ Teaser: First Look At Doug Liman’s Action Drama Series On YouTube Red