Oriana Elia joins Curtis Brown from The Rights House where she headed up the actors’ department. She brings with her such clients as Sam Neill, Stellan Skarsgard, Julie Christie, Billie Piper and casting director Dan Hubbard. Elia previously worked at Britain’s ARG Talent Agency with veteran Michael Foster, ultimately following him to The Rights House. In May, Foster sold his controlling stake in The Rights House and Elia has now taken her client list and staff, including agent Sam Turnbull, to Curtis Brown. In February, Curtis Brown acquired a 50% stake in literary agency Conville & Walsh. Its production arm, Cuba Pictures, is currently prepping the BBC One/BBC America series Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.
UK Talent Agent Oriana Elia Moves To Curtis Brown
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In…
- ‘Tomorrowland’ & ‘Poltergeist’ Rise In Matinees – Box Office Friday
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Lawsuit: Arthur Conan Doyle Estate Sues Bill Condon & Distributors