Oriana Elia joins Curtis Brown from The Rights House where she headed up the actors’ department. She brings with her such clients as Sam Neill, Stellan Skarsgard, Julie Christie, Billie Piper and casting director Dan Hubbard. Elia previously worked at Britain’s ARG Talent Agency with veteran Michael Foster, ultimately following him to The Rights House. In May, Foster sold his controlling stake in The Rights House and Elia has now taken her client list and staff, including agent Sam Turnbull, to Curtis Brown. In February, Curtis Brown acquired a 50% stake in literary agency Conville & Walsh. Its production arm, Cuba Pictures, is currently prepping the BBC One/BBC America series Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.
UK Talent Agent Oriana Elia Moves To Curtis Brown
What's Hot on Deadline
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland