Oriana Elia joins Curtis Brown from The Rights House where she headed up the actors’ department. She brings with her such clients as Sam Neill, Stellan Skarsgard, Julie Christie, Billie Piper and casting director Dan Hubbard. Elia previously worked at Britain’s ARG Talent Agency with veteran Michael Foster, ultimately following him to The Rights House. In May, Foster sold his controlling stake in The Rights House and Elia has now taken her client list and staff, including agent Sam Turnbull, to Curtis Brown. In February, Curtis Brown acquired a 50% stake in literary agency Conville & Walsh. Its production arm, Cuba Pictures, is currently prepping the BBC One/BBC America series Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.
UK Talent Agent Oriana Elia Moves To Curtis Brown
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- ‘Jungle Book’ Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; ‘Mother’s Day’ Has Edge Over ‘Keanu’…
- The Orchard Promotes Paul Davidson To Exec VP
- Home Entertainment Spending Fell 9% In Q1 Not Including Streaming Services
- Will Ferrell Not “Pursuing” ‘Reagan’ Black List Film After All
- Marc Platt To Bring Sega’s ‘Shinobi’ To Big Screen
- Oscar-Winning Cinematographer Robert Richardson Inks With WME