Oriana Elia joins Curtis Brown from The Rights House where she headed up the actors’ department. She brings with her such clients as Sam Neill, Stellan Skarsgard, Julie Christie, Billie Piper and casting director Dan Hubbard. Elia previously worked at Britain’s ARG Talent Agency with veteran Michael Foster, ultimately following him to The Rights House. In May, Foster sold his controlling stake in The Rights House and Elia has now taken her client list and staff, including agent Sam Turnbull, to Curtis Brown. In February, Curtis Brown acquired a 50% stake in literary agency Conville & Walsh. Its production arm, Cuba Pictures, is currently prepping the BBC One/BBC America series Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.
UK Talent Agent Oriana Elia Moves To Curtis Brown
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest Film News
- First Look At ‘Downton’s Dan Stevens As Golden-Locked ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Prince
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Saturday Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”