Oriana Elia joins Curtis Brown from The Rights House where she headed up the actors’ department. She brings with her such clients as Sam Neill, Stellan Skarsgard, Julie Christie, Billie Piper and casting director Dan Hubbard. Elia previously worked at Britain’s ARG Talent Agency with veteran Michael Foster, ultimately following him to The Rights House. In May, Foster sold his controlling stake in The Rights House and Elia has now taken her client list and staff, including agent Sam Turnbull, to Curtis Brown. In February, Curtis Brown acquired a 50% stake in literary agency Conville & Walsh. Its production arm, Cuba Pictures, is currently prepping the BBC One/BBC America series Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.
UK Talent Agent Oriana Elia Moves To Curtis Brown
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…