Tyler Blackburn (Pretty Little Liars) and Jaimie Alexander (Thor) have signed with Mosaic‘s David Fleming and Tory Howard for management. Blackburn has been on ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars since the end of its first season playing the role of Caleb Rivers and is set to topline Liars‘ upcoming spinoff Ravenswood premiering in October. Blackburn is also represented by Gersh, Viewpoint PR and attorneys Cindy Gesner and Jamie Feldman. Alexander earned a cult following for playing the warrior Sif in Thor and will reprise her role in Thor: The Dark World out this November. She broke out playing Jessi on Kyle XY, recurred on Showtime’s Nurse Jackie and was also the female lead opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Last Stand. She is also represented by WME, Pinnacle PR and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
Mosaic Signs Actors Tyler Blackburn & Jaimie Alexander
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates