The same day its third-year sitcom scored its first Emmy nom — OK, it was for Outstanding Cinematography for Multi-camera Series — TV Land has called for more. The cable net has order 10 additional episodes of The Exes as part of the current third season, which is pacing 9% above last season’s average in the 25-54 demo. Created by Frasier alum Mark Reisman, the series stars Donald Faison, Wayne Knight, David Alan Basche, Kelly Stables and Kristen Johnston. TV Land made a similar back-10 order on The Exes in November.
TV Land Orders 10 More Episodes Of ‘The Exes’ Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series