TruTV has ordered a third season of Impractical Jokers – the series in which four longtime friends take dares to crazy-stupid levels, judge each other’s performances, and subject the guy with the most fails to some mortifying punishment. It’s a show best seen — not described. Anyway, the network is finally jumping on after-show gravy train with this franchise, ordering six episodes of a series it’s cleverly calling the Jokers After Party. JAP will feature IP stars Q, Murr, Joe, and Sal as they chat about their favorite, most uncomfortable, and most humiliating moments from the series. The after-show will give viewers the rare opportunity to hear all about the “behind-the-scenes mishaps and awkward encounters that took place during shooting,” truTV said in today’s announcement. JAP also will feature never-before-seen outtakes. And, lest you forget, truTV wants you to know the second half of Impractical Jokers‘ season 2 starts on Thursday, August 1 at 10 PM.
TruTV Orders ‘Impractical Jokers’ After-Show
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From de Moraes
- News Network Ratings Leap As Autopsy Report Triggers More Violence In Ferguson
- President Obama Takes To TV Again To Weigh In On Violence In Ferguson, MO
- NBC News Eulogizes Kicked-To-Curb David Gregory On 'Meet The Press'
- Creative Arts Emmy Awards: 'Saturday Night Live', HBO Grab Most Trophies — Full List Of Winners
- David Gregory Tweets He's Out As NBC Tabs Chuck Todd As 'Meet The Press' Host