WB and Village Roadshow have renamed their Tom Cruise sci-fi actioner All You Need Is Kill just in time for Comic-Con, where the studio will preview first-look footage at its Hall H panel presentation. Now dubbed Edge Of Tomorrow, the pic stars Cruise as a military officer who’s killed in action and stuck in a time loop, forced to relive fatal combat over and over again. The Doug Liman-directed summer tent pole lands in theaters June 6, 2014 and also stars Emily Blunt.
Tom Cruise’s ‘All You Need Is Kill’ Comic-Con Bound, Retitled ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest Film News
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- Paramount Pulls In Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’ With Matt Damon, Reese Witherspoon
- ‘The Martian’ Review: Matt Damon Proves There Is Life On Mars In This Sci-Fi Gem
- 20th Century Fox Names Sirena Liu As Head Of China Office
- Trudie Styler To Direct Bette Midler, Others In LGBT Film ‘Freak Show’
- Kodak Names Cinematographer-in-Residence at UCLA; Tribeca Shortlist, New SVOD Service Launched