WB and Village Roadshow have renamed their Tom Cruise sci-fi actioner All You Need Is Kill just in time for Comic-Con, where the studio will preview first-look footage at its Hall H panel presentation. Now dubbed Edge Of Tomorrow, the pic stars Cruise as a military officer who’s killed in action and stuck in a time loop, forced to relive fatal combat over and over again. The Doug Liman-directed summer tent pole lands in theaters June 6, 2014 and also stars Emily Blunt.
Tom Cruise’s ‘All You Need Is Kill’ Comic-Con Bound, Retitled ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings