WB and Village Roadshow have renamed their Tom Cruise sci-fi actioner All You Need Is Kill just in time for Comic-Con, where the studio will preview first-look footage at its Hall H panel presentation. Now dubbed Edge Of Tomorrow, the pic stars Cruise as a military officer who’s killed in action and stuck in a time loop, forced to relive fatal combat over and over again. The Doug Liman-directed summer tent pole lands in theaters June 6, 2014 and also stars Emily Blunt.
Tom Cruise’s ‘All You Need Is Kill’ Comic-Con Bound, Retitled ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’
What's Hot on Deadline
James Bond 25 Sets Distribution: Universal Wins International, MGM Releases Domestic Through Annapurna Joint Venture
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Latest Film News
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter
- Sinqua Walls Cast In ‘Otherhood’; Madelyn Cline Boards ‘Once Upon A Time In Staten Island’