WB and Village Roadshow have renamed their Tom Cruise sci-fi actioner All You Need Is Kill just in time for Comic-Con, where the studio will preview first-look footage at its Hall H panel presentation. Now dubbed Edge Of Tomorrow, the pic stars Cruise as a military officer who’s killed in action and stuck in a time loop, forced to relive fatal combat over and over again. The Doug Liman-directed summer tent pole lands in theaters June 6, 2014 and also stars Emily Blunt.
Tom Cruise’s ‘All You Need Is Kill’ Comic-Con Bound, Retitled ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Furious 7′ Drives To $1.15B Global; ‘Dragonball’ Big In Japan – Intl B.O. Update
- Meryl Streep, NYWIFT Launch Program For Female Screenwriters Over 40
- ‘Star Wars Battlefront’ Game Trailer Looks Like A Live-Action Movie
- Doctor Doom Revealed As Fox Unleashes New ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer After Leak
- ‘Star Wars: Rogue One’ Spinoff A Prequel, With Teaser Trailer Shown
- Bart & Fleming: Josh Gad Musical Shows Studio Hunger For Pic Packages; Will Hollywood Libs Stump For Hillary Clinton?