WB and Village Roadshow have renamed their Tom Cruise sci-fi actioner All You Need Is Kill just in time for Comic-Con, where the studio will preview first-look footage at its Hall H panel presentation. Now dubbed Edge Of Tomorrow, the pic stars Cruise as a military officer who’s killed in action and stuck in a time loop, forced to relive fatal combat over and over again. The Doug Liman-directed summer tent pole lands in theaters June 6, 2014 and also stars Emily Blunt.
Tom Cruise’s ‘All You Need Is Kill’ Comic-Con Bound, Retitled ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake