Todd Hoffman joined BWCS in 2000 before that agency was acquired by ICM Partners. Now he is leaving to open a new management and production company. His transition will take place over the rest of the summer, and ICM Partners will continue to work with him. Among Hoffman’s clients in the New York Times, for which he has handled several deals, and he also repped the Joe Paterno movie deal that Brian De Palma is developing with Al Pacino playing the former Penn State football coach whose legacy was tarnished by the Jerry Sandusky pedophile scandal.
Todd Hoffman Departing ICM Partners To Start Own Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest Film News
- ‘The Addams Family’ Creeps Onto October 2019 Release Schedule For MGM
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- Morgan Spurlock’s ‘Super Size Me 2’ Dropped By YouTube Red & Pulled From Sundance, While ‘Devil We Know’ Filmmakers…
- ‘Molly’s Game’ Review: Jessica Chastain Powers Aaron Sorkin’s Sensational Directorial Debut
- Sam Daly Cast In ‘Cut Throat City’; Grant Bowler Has A ‘Bad Impulse’
- Rian Johnson & Ram Bergman Talk ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Deleted Scenes And Finding Light In The Dark Of…