Todd Hoffman joined BWCS in 2000 before that agency was acquired by ICM Partners. Now he is leaving to open a new management and production company. His transition will take place over the rest of the summer, and ICM Partners will continue to work with him. Among Hoffman’s clients in the New York Times, for which he has handled several deals, and he also repped the Joe Paterno movie deal that Brian De Palma is developing with Al Pacino playing the former Penn State football coach whose legacy was tarnished by the Jerry Sandusky pedophile scandal.
Todd Hoffman Departing ICM Partners To Start Own Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- The Academy On Best Picture Oscar Snafu: “We Deeply Regret The Mistake”
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Takes “Full Responsibility” For Best Picture Blunder In New Apology
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- Jaime King To Stir It Up In ‘How To Cook Your Daughter’
- Netflix Sees $1.5B Lawsuit From Relativity Slimmed Down By Judge