Todd Hoffman joined BWCS in 2000 before that agency was acquired by ICM Partners. Now he is leaving to open a new management and production company. His transition will take place over the rest of the summer, and ICM Partners will continue to work with him. Among Hoffman’s clients in the New York Times, for which he has handled several deals, and he also repped the Joe Paterno movie deal that Brian De Palma is developing with Al Pacino playing the former Penn State football coach whose legacy was tarnished by the Jerry Sandusky pedophile scandal.
Todd Hoffman Departing ICM Partners To Start Own Company
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV