Lionsgate has upped Taryn Manning to a series regular for the second season of its Netflix series Orange Is The New Black. Netflix last month ordered a second season of the prison dramedy, in which Manning plays Tiffany ‘Pennsatucky’ Doggett on the show — a meth addict who is the youngest of six children born to drug and alcohol addicted parents in rural Virginia. Manning, who’s repped by APA, Oren Segal of Radius Entertainment, and Felker Toczek Gellman Suddleson LLP, recently completed shooting Low Down, from writer/producer Jeff Preiss, opposite John Hawkes, Elle Fanning, Ezra Miller, Glenn Close, Tim Daly, Peter Dinklage and Flea. Credits for Manning include guest gigs on Hawaii Five-O and Sons Of Anarchy; film-wise, her credits include Love Ranch, Hustle & Flow, Cold Mountain, 8 Mile, A Lot Like Love, White Oleander, Crazy/Beautiful and Crossroads.
Taryn Manning Upped To Series Regular on Netflix’s ‘Orange Is The New Black’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser