Lionsgate has upped Taryn Manning to a series regular for the second season of its Netflix series Orange Is The New Black. Netflix last month ordered a second season of the prison dramedy, in which Manning plays Tiffany ‘Pennsatucky’ Doggett on the show — a meth addict who is the youngest of six children born to drug and alcohol addicted parents in rural Virginia. Manning, who’s repped by APA, Oren Segal of Radius Entertainment, and Felker Toczek Gellman Suddleson LLP, recently completed shooting Low Down, from writer/producer Jeff Preiss, opposite John Hawkes, Elle Fanning, Ezra Miller, Glenn Close, Tim Daly, Peter Dinklage and Flea. Credits for Manning include guest gigs on Hawaii Five-O and Sons Of Anarchy; film-wise, her credits include Love Ranch, Hustle & Flow, Cold Mountain, 8 Mile, A Lot Like Love, White Oleander, Crazy/Beautiful and Crossroads.
Taryn Manning Upped To Series Regular on Netflix’s ‘Orange Is The New Black’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime