Lionsgate has upped Taryn Manning to a series regular for the second season of its Netflix series Orange Is The New Black. Netflix last month ordered a second season of the prison dramedy, in which Manning plays Tiffany ‘Pennsatucky’ Doggett on the show — a meth addict who is the youngest of six children born to drug and alcohol addicted parents in rural Virginia. Manning, who’s repped by APA, Oren Segal of Radius Entertainment, and Felker Toczek Gellman Suddleson LLP, recently completed shooting Low Down, from writer/producer Jeff Preiss, opposite John Hawkes, Elle Fanning, Ezra Miller, Glenn Close, Tim Daly, Peter Dinklage and Flea. Credits for Manning include guest gigs on Hawaii Five-O and Sons Of Anarchy; film-wise, her credits include Love Ranch, Hustle & Flow, Cold Mountain, 8 Mile, A Lot Like Love, White Oleander, Crazy/Beautiful and Crossroads.
Taryn Manning Upped To Series Regular on Netflix’s ‘Orange Is The New Black’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd