Lionsgate has upped Taryn Manning to a series regular for the second season of its Netflix series Orange Is The New Black. Netflix last month ordered a second season of the prison dramedy, in which Manning plays Tiffany ‘Pennsatucky’ Doggett on the show — a meth addict who is the youngest of six children born to drug and alcohol addicted parents in rural Virginia. Manning, who’s repped by APA, Oren Segal of Radius Entertainment, and Felker Toczek Gellman Suddleson LLP, recently completed shooting Low Down, from writer/producer Jeff Preiss, opposite John Hawkes, Elle Fanning, Ezra Miller, Glenn Close, Tim Daly, Peter Dinklage and Flea. Credits for Manning include guest gigs on Hawaii Five-O and Sons Of Anarchy; film-wise, her credits include Love Ranch, Hustle & Flow, Cold Mountain, 8 Mile, A Lot Like Love, White Oleander, Crazy/Beautiful and Crossroads.
Taryn Manning Upped To Series Regular on Netflix’s ‘Orange Is The New Black’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike