Lionsgate has upped Taryn Manning to a series regular for the second season of its Netflix series Orange Is The New Black. Netflix last month ordered a second season of the prison dramedy, in which Manning plays Tiffany ‘Pennsatucky’ Doggett on the show — a meth addict who is the youngest of six children born to drug and alcohol addicted parents in rural Virginia. Manning, who’s repped by APA, Oren Segal of Radius Entertainment, and Felker Toczek Gellman Suddleson LLP, recently completed shooting Low Down, from writer/producer Jeff Preiss, opposite John Hawkes, Elle Fanning, Ezra Miller, Glenn Close, Tim Daly, Peter Dinklage and Flea. Credits for Manning include guest gigs on Hawaii Five-O and Sons Of Anarchy; film-wise, her credits include Love Ranch, Hustle & Flow, Cold Mountain, 8 Mile, A Lot Like Love, White Oleander, Crazy/Beautiful and Crossroads.
Taryn Manning Upped To Series Regular on Netflix’s ‘Orange Is The New Black’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- James Franco, Seth Rogen Celebrate Jimmy Fallon's 40th In Their Birthday Suits: VIDEO
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'