EXCLUSIVE: Matt Fletcher has run the youth division at Greene & Associates since 2008 and before that at Acme Talent & Literary, helping guide the careers of the likes of Kevin McHale (Glee), Moises Arias (Kings Of Summer) and Landry Bender (The Sitter). Now he is joining TalentWorks and bringing his client list with him to relaunch the agency’s kids and young adult rep business. “We were the first agency to establish a youth division within an adult agency”, founder Harry Gold said. “James Franco, Zac Efron, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hilary Swank and countless other young talented actors began their careers at my agency. We look forward to having Matt and his assistant, Pietra Ingenito, join the immensely talented group of agents here”. Current TalentWorks clients include Jesse Plemons (Breaking Bad), Betsy Brandt (The Michael J Fox Show), Michael Raymond James (True Blood), Kevin Chapman (Person Of Interest) and the recently Emmy-nominated Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory).
TalentWorks Hires Matt Fletcher To Revive Kids Division
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes 70th Bash: "Cinema Is With Manchester" Says Fest Boss; Guillermo del Toro Talks "Monsters...In Post-Truth Age"
Latest Film News
- Doug Liman Exits ‘Justice League Dark’ Movie
- Tom Cruise Says ‘Top Gun 2’ Will Be Filming “In The Next Year”
- Sony Pegs Release Dates For ‘The Nightingale’ And ‘Charlie’s Angels’
- Bona Film Group Stakes $80M On Roland Emmerich/Mark Gordon WWII Battle Pic ‘Midway:’ Cannes
- Film Allman Loses Case Against New York Marine Insurer: “No New Info From FBI”
- Youth Revolution On The Croisette As Screen Kids Take Over Cannes