EXCLUSIVE: Matt Fletcher has run the youth division at Greene & Associates since 2008 and before that at Acme Talent & Literary, helping guide the careers of the likes of Kevin McHale (Glee), Moises Arias (Kings Of Summer) and Landry Bender (The Sitter). Now he is joining TalentWorks and bringing his client list with him to relaunch the agency’s kids and young adult rep business. “We were the first agency to establish a youth division within an adult agency”, founder Harry Gold said. “James Franco, Zac Efron, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hilary Swank and countless other young talented actors began their careers at my agency. We look forward to having Matt and his assistant, Pietra Ingenito, join the immensely talented group of agents here”. Current TalentWorks clients include Jesse Plemons (Breaking Bad), Betsy Brandt (The Michael J Fox Show), Michael Raymond James (True Blood), Kevin Chapman (Person Of Interest) and the recently Emmy-nominated Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory).
TalentWorks Hires Matt Fletcher To Revive Kids Division
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group
- ‘Pawn Sacrifice’ Trailer: Bobby Fischer Vs. The World In Bleecker Street’s Chess Drama
- Robert E. Howard’s Conan The Barbarian, Kull And Other Creations Acquired By Fredrik Malmberg
- SXSW Comedy ‘Addicted To Fresno’ Lands At Gravitas Ventures
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features