EXCLUSIVE: Matt Fletcher has run the youth division at Greene & Associates since 2008 and before that at Acme Talent & Literary, helping guide the careers of the likes of Kevin McHale (Glee), Moises Arias (Kings Of Summer) and Landry Bender (The Sitter). Now he is joining TalentWorks and bringing his client list with him to relaunch the agency’s kids and young adult rep business. “We were the first agency to establish a youth division within an adult agency”, founder Harry Gold said. “James Franco, Zac Efron, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hilary Swank and countless other young talented actors began their careers at my agency. We look forward to having Matt and his assistant, Pietra Ingenito, join the immensely talented group of agents here”. Current TalentWorks clients include Jesse Plemons (Breaking Bad), Betsy Brandt (The Michael J Fox Show), Michael Raymond James (True Blood), Kevin Chapman (Person Of Interest) and the recently Emmy-nominated Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory).
TalentWorks Hires Matt Fletcher To Revive Kids Division
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC