EXCLUSIVE: Matt Fletcher has run the youth division at Greene & Associates since 2008 and before that at Acme Talent & Literary, helping guide the careers of the likes of Kevin McHale (Glee), Moises Arias (Kings Of Summer) and Landry Bender (The Sitter). Now he is joining TalentWorks and bringing his client list with him to relaunch the agency’s kids and young adult rep business. “We were the first agency to establish a youth division within an adult agency”, founder Harry Gold said. “James Franco, Zac Efron, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hilary Swank and countless other young talented actors began their careers at my agency. We look forward to having Matt and his assistant, Pietra Ingenito, join the immensely talented group of agents here”. Current TalentWorks clients include Jesse Plemons (Breaking Bad), Betsy Brandt (The Michael J Fox Show), Michael Raymond James (True Blood), Kevin Chapman (Person Of Interest) and the recently Emmy-nominated Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory).
TalentWorks Hires Matt Fletcher To Revive Kids Division
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Ten Live-Action Shorts Advance In Voting Process
- ‘Logan’ Director James Mangold: If Fox Film Fades Out Post-Merger, “That Would Be Sad To Me”
- Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom’s Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still “KeatonStrong”?
- Steve Beeks, 20-Year Executive At Lionsgate, Exiting At End Of Year
- ‘Creed 2’ Taps Steven Caple Jr. To Replace Sylvester Stallone As Director
- ‘The Relive Box’ Being Developed As Film By Condé Nast Entertainment; Director Aboard