EXCLUSIVE: Matt Fletcher has run the youth division at Greene & Associates since 2008 and before that at Acme Talent & Literary, helping guide the careers of the likes of Kevin McHale (Glee), Moises Arias (Kings Of Summer) and Landry Bender (The Sitter). Now he is joining TalentWorks and bringing his client list with him to relaunch the agency’s kids and young adult rep business. “We were the first agency to establish a youth division within an adult agency”, founder Harry Gold said. “James Franco, Zac Efron, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hilary Swank and countless other young talented actors began their careers at my agency. We look forward to having Matt and his assistant, Pietra Ingenito, join the immensely talented group of agents here”. Current TalentWorks clients include Jesse Plemons (Breaking Bad), Betsy Brandt (The Michael J Fox Show), Michael Raymond James (True Blood), Kevin Chapman (Person Of Interest) and the recently Emmy-nominated Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory).
TalentWorks Hires Matt Fletcher To Revive Kids Division
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'
- Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'