What would summer be without another SyFy Channel schlocky original TV movie about sharks? In the lame tradition of Sharktopus comes this latest on July 11th, Sharknado, which is what happens when a tornado sucks thousands of sharks out of the ocean and hurls them around Los Angeles. Tara Reid and Ian Ziering star so you know it’s quality casting. Though Roger Corman does it better:
SyFy Teaser: Shark! Tornado! ‘Sharknado’!!
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake