What would summer be without another SyFy Channel schlocky original TV movie about sharks? In the lame tradition of Sharktopus comes this latest on July 11th, Sharknado, which is what happens when a tornado sucks thousands of sharks out of the ocean and hurls them around Los Angeles. Tara Reid and Ian Ziering star so you know it’s quality casting. Though Roger Corman does it better:
SyFy Teaser: Shark! Tornado! ‘Sharknado’!!
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20 Million In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope'; Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess
- Josh Meyers Upped To Series Regular On ‘Red Oaks’