What would summer be without another SyFy Channel schlocky original TV movie about sharks? In the lame tradition of Sharktopus comes this latest on July 11th, Sharknado, which is what happens when a tornado sucks thousands of sharks out of the ocean and hurls them around Los Angeles. Tara Reid and Ian Ziering star so you know it’s quality casting. Though Roger Corman does it better:
SyFy Teaser: Shark! Tornado! ‘Sharknado’!!
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast