What would summer be without another SyFy Channel schlocky original TV movie about sharks? In the lame tradition of Sharktopus comes this latest on July 11th, Sharknado, which is what happens when a tornado sucks thousands of sharks out of the ocean and hurls them around Los Angeles. Tara Reid and Ian Ziering star so you know it’s quality casting. Though Roger Corman does it better:
SyFy Teaser: Shark! Tornado! ‘Sharknado’!!
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Greg Ellis Signs With Gersh; Pantheon Signs J.C. Chasez, Chris Payne Gilbert
- 'Twilight' Short-Film Competition For Women Is Backed By Stephenie Meyer & Lionsgate
- 'NCIS' Security Guard's Family Wins $10 Million Judgment Against CBS
- 'Horrible Bosses 2′ Trailer: Chris Pine, Christoph Waltz Do Bad Biz In Sequel
- UPDATE: Teresa Palmer Joins Benjamin Walker In 'The Choice', Nicholas Sparks Adaptation From Lionsgate
- Showtime Casts Rachel Bloom's 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Pilot; Dominic Cooper Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'