Hot on the heels of Sharknado comes Syfy‘s original movie Ghost Shark premiering August 22nd. Thomas Vitale, EVP of programming and original movies, says it was inspired by something his 7-year-old daughter said and claims there is “a logical reason” behind the ghost shark. Once again this has poorly rendered CGI characters that, as one media outlet snarked, “always look technologically out-of-date by at least a decade. But who cares? If you’re watching, cinematic realism is probably not your top priority”:
Sneak Peek At Syfy’s Next: ‘Ghost Shark’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award