On the heels of its Comic-Con panel and preview, new NBC crime show The Blacklist has been picked up by Britain’s Sky Living. The exclusive deal with Sony Pictures Television will make the DC-set James Spader-starrer the focus of what Sky calls a “trailblazing” fall/winter schedule. Sky Living also airs U.S. series Elementary and Hannibal and has original series Dracula, from producers Tony Krantz and Colin Callender and creator Cole Haddon, on deck. The Blacklist is set to debut in the U.S. in September with the UK airdate to quickly follow.
Sky Living Acquires ‘The Blacklist’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest International News
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features
- Imax Shares Leap As It Announces Hong Kong IPO Plan
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Kick Up Pressure
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Ex-Focus Head James Schamus Resurfaces In China First Look With Meridian Entertainment