On the heels of its Comic-Con panel and preview, new NBC crime show The Blacklist has been picked up by Britain’s Sky Living. The exclusive deal with Sony Pictures Television will make the DC-set James Spader-starrer the focus of what Sky calls a “trailblazing” fall/winter schedule. Sky Living also airs U.S. series Elementary and Hannibal and has original series Dracula, from producers Tony Krantz and Colin Callender and creator Cole Haddon, on deck. The Blacklist is set to debut in the U.S. in September with the UK airdate to quickly follow.
Sky Living Acquires ‘The Blacklist’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Smacking Christian Grey's February Records With $47.5M+ Friday, Amazing $129M-$136M 4-day
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest International News
- Paramount Closes Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- Rob Cohen’s ‘Category 5’ Sees Storm Of Sales Action For Foresight – Berlin
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend