Shout! Factory and ITV Studios Global Entertainment have partnered on a North American distribution deal to release more than 30 films from ITV’s library of films on home entertainment and digital platforms. Titles include such classics as Sophie’s Choice, On Golden Pond, Brief Encounter, The Last Unicorn, The Boys From Brazil. The deal includes films not previously available on DVD or Blu-ray. Some titles will undergo remastering, with bonus content for special editions and double features in the works.
Shout! Factory & ITV Studios Pact On Home Vid, Digital Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
'Magnificent Seven' Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua - Monday Final B.O.
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Italy’s Foreign Language Entry ‘Fire At Sea’ Also Will Be Pushed In Documentary
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua – Monday…
- Molly Parker, Miranda July & Newcomer Helena Howard Topline Indie Pic ‘Movie No. 1’
- L.A. OKs 17% Fee Hike For On-Location Fire Safety Officers
- Kyle Bornheimer Joins Netflix’s ‘Little Evil’; Mira Sorvino Goes ‘Behind The Glass’
- ‘Pacific Rim 2’ Adds ‘Emerald City’s Adria Arjona