Rich Ross continues his spate of executive hirings by tapping the industry veteran to lead Shine America’s in-house business and legal affairs department. Jeffrey Schneider has been named to the newly created position of EVP Business and Legal Affairs & General Counsel. “Jeff’s tremendous professional experience within our industry makes him the ideal executive to lead our business affairs team as we continue to aggressively expand our footprint in both scripted and unscripted television programming,” said Shine America CEO Ross, the former Disney Studios chairman, in a statement today. Schneider will be based in LA. Previously Schneider had been EVP Business Affairs, Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media at NBCUniversal since 2011. Before that he was SVP Business Affairs and Deputy General Counsel for Lifetime Television Networks. Last month, Shine America named Linda Giambrone EVP & Head Of Production and also boosted its marketing and research units.
Shine America Taps Jeffrey Schneider As EVP Business & Legal Affairs & General Counsel
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Hit Low, CBS & Fox Tackled By NFL Overruns
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms