Rich Ross continues his spate of executive hirings by tapping the industry veteran to lead Shine America’s in-house business and legal affairs department. Jeffrey Schneider has been named to the newly created position of EVP Business and Legal Affairs & General Counsel. “Jeff’s tremendous professional experience within our industry makes him the ideal executive to lead our business affairs team as we continue to aggressively expand our footprint in both scripted and unscripted television programming,” said Shine America CEO Ross, the former Disney Studios chairman, in a statement today. Schneider will be based in LA. Previously Schneider had been EVP Business Affairs, Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media at NBCUniversal since 2011. Before that he was SVP Business Affairs and Deputy General Counsel for Lifetime Television Networks. Last month, Shine America named Linda Giambrone EVP & Head Of Production and also boosted its marketing and research units.
Shine America Taps Jeffrey Schneider As EVP Business & Legal Affairs & General Counsel
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'