Rich Ross continues his spate of executive hirings by tapping the industry veteran to lead Shine America’s in-house business and legal affairs department. Jeffrey Schneider has been named to the newly created position of EVP Business and Legal Affairs & General Counsel. “Jeff’s tremendous professional experience within our industry makes him the ideal executive to lead our business affairs team as we continue to aggressively expand our footprint in both scripted and unscripted television programming,” said Shine America CEO Ross, the former Disney Studios chairman, in a statement today. Schneider will be based in LA. Previously Schneider had been EVP Business Affairs, Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media at NBCUniversal since 2011. Before that he was SVP Business Affairs and Deputy General Counsel for Lifetime Television Networks. Last month, Shine America named Linda Giambrone EVP & Head Of Production and also boosted its marketing and research units.
Shine America Taps Jeffrey Schneider As EVP Business & Legal Affairs & General Counsel
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon
- Ever Carradine Books Role On ‘Handmaid’s Tale’; Sibo Mlambo To Recur On ‘Teen Wolf’
- Kevin James Producing CBS Comedy Project Starring Comedian Gina Brillon
- ‘Good Girls Revolt’ Review: Amazon’s 1970s-Set Series Flawed But Pertinent