David Fincher’s next movie already has Ben Affleck in negotiations to star and now Rosamund Pike has been offered the female lead and is in talks for the Fox pic. Gone Girl is based on the Gillian Flynn bestseller about a husband whose wife disappears on the day of their fifth anniversary — and all roads point to him as the killer.
Rosamund Pike In Talks For ‘Gone Girl’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'