A&E has cast the three major new roles on the upcoming second season of Bates Motel. Rebecca Creskoff (Hung), Kenny Johnson (Sons Of Anarchy) and Michael Vartan (Hawthorne) have been tapped for recurring parts on the series, a prequel to Psycho. Creskoff will play Christine who befriends Norma, pulling her into the upper circle of White Pine Bay Society. Charming, witty and intelligent, Christine is the first female friend Norma has ever had. Alias alum Vartan plays George, Christine’s recently divorced older brother who develops a crush on Norma. Johnson, who also recurs on the final season of Dexter, plays Caleb, Norma’s estranged brother.
Rebecca Creskoff, Kenny Johnson & Michael Vartan Join A&E’s ‘Bates Motel’
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup