Freshman Showtime series Ray Donovan increased on its premiere week numbers in Week 2. That’s a first for a new drama on the pay cabler. Sunday night’s episode clocked 1.56 million viewers at 10 PM, compared to 1.35 million a week earlier. Replays at 11 PM and 1 AM brought the show’s cumed tally to 2.2 million. Ray Donovan appears to have goosed Dexter: At 9 PM the serial-killer drama logged 2.52 million viewers, compared to the previous week’s best-ever season debut of 2.48 million. That marks the first time Dexter has improved in its second week of a season. Replays at midnight and 2 AM brought its total to 3 million for the night.
‘Ray Donovan’ Grows In Week 2 — A Showtime First
What's Hot on Deadline
'Being Evel' Producer Johnny Knoxville At Sundance: Daredevil Tales And The Price Of Pushing The Envelope
More From de Moraes
- Mercedes-Benz’s Super Bowl Ad Directed By Robert Stromberg – Video
- Jon Stewart Pounds Don Lemon For Blizzard Coverage – Video
- Paul Pastor Named EVP Network Strategy At Discovery Channel
- Did Fox News’ Blackout On Dish Help CNN Ratings In January?
- Kim Kardashian Lets ‘Conan’ Unveil Her Super Bowl Ad Plugging T-Mobile – Video