Freshman Showtime series Ray Donovan increased on its premiere week numbers in Week 2. That’s a first for a new drama on the pay cabler. Sunday night’s episode clocked 1.56 million viewers at 10 PM, compared to 1.35 million a week earlier. Replays at 11 PM and 1 AM brought the show’s cumed tally to 2.2 million. Ray Donovan appears to have goosed Dexter: At 9 PM the serial-killer drama logged 2.52 million viewers, compared to the previous week’s best-ever season debut of 2.48 million. That marks the first time Dexter has improved in its second week of a season. Replays at midnight and 2 AM brought its total to 3 million for the night.
‘Ray Donovan’ Grows In Week 2 — A Showtime First
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime