Freshman Showtime series Ray Donovan increased on its premiere week numbers in Week 2. That’s a first for a new drama on the pay cabler. Sunday night’s episode clocked 1.56 million viewers at 10 PM, compared to 1.35 million a week earlier. Replays at 11 PM and 1 AM brought the show’s cumed tally to 2.2 million. Ray Donovan appears to have goosed Dexter: At 9 PM the serial-killer drama logged 2.52 million viewers, compared to the previous week’s best-ever season debut of 2.48 million. That marks the first time Dexter has improved in its second week of a season. Replays at midnight and 2 AM brought its total to 3 million for the night.
‘Ray Donovan’ Grows In Week 2 — A Showtime First
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From de Moraes
- Brewers Rip Bruisers As Heat On Home Violence Spreads To NFL Sponsors
- UPDATE: Roc Nation Pulled 'Run This Town' License For Thursday Football After Rihanna Blasts CBS For Last Week's Song Swap-Out
- Discovery Unveils Details Of Nik Wallenda's Chicago Skyscraper Tightrope Walk
- Barefoot Rosie O'Donnell Professes Love For Nicolle Wallace In Return To 'The View'
- What To Expect From “Rosie” New Version Of 'The View'