Freshman Showtime series Ray Donovan increased on its premiere week numbers in Week 2. That’s a first for a new drama on the pay cabler. Sunday night’s episode clocked 1.56 million viewers at 10 PM, compared to 1.35 million a week earlier. Replays at 11 PM and 1 AM brought the show’s cumed tally to 2.2 million. Ray Donovan appears to have goosed Dexter: At 9 PM the serial-killer drama logged 2.52 million viewers, compared to the previous week’s best-ever season debut of 2.48 million. That marks the first time Dexter has improved in its second week of a season. Replays at midnight and 2 AM brought its total to 3 million for the night.
‘Ray Donovan’ Grows In Week 2 — A Showtime First
Trending Now on Deadline
More From de Moraes
- CBS Agrees To Short-Term Extension As Dish Negotiations Slog On
- Jeff Fager Steps Down As CBS News Chair; CBS News Prez David Rhodes In Charge – Update
- 'Meet The Press' Post-Midterm Election Broadcast Tumbles
- Don Lemon: Sorry Viewers Misunderstood Cosby Penis-Bite Interview
- NBC News Chief Deborah Turness Denies Natalie Morales And Willie Geist Out At 'Today'
- Stephen Colbert Hosts Kennedy Center Honors — Video