Freshman Showtime series Ray Donovan increased on its premiere week numbers in Week 2. That’s a first for a new drama on the pay cabler. Sunday night’s episode clocked 1.56 million viewers at 10 PM, compared to 1.35 million a week earlier. Replays at 11 PM and 1 AM brought the show’s cumed tally to 2.2 million. Ray Donovan appears to have goosed Dexter: At 9 PM the serial-killer drama logged 2.52 million viewers, compared to the previous week’s best-ever season debut of 2.48 million. That marks the first time Dexter has improved in its second week of a season. Replays at midnight and 2 AM brought its total to 3 million for the night.
‘Ray Donovan’ Grows In Week 2 — A Showtime First
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest TV News
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu
- E! Picks Up 'Juicy Stories' Dramedy From Michael Patrick King, Amy Harris & Juicy Couture Founders To Pilot
- ‘Steps’: Julie Hagerty & Cameron Boyce Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot