Freshman Showtime series Ray Donovan increased on its premiere week numbers in Week 2. That’s a first for a new drama on the pay cabler. Sunday night’s episode clocked 1.56 million viewers at 10 PM, compared to 1.35 million a week earlier. Replays at 11 PM and 1 AM brought the show’s cumed tally to 2.2 million. Ray Donovan appears to have goosed Dexter: At 9 PM the serial-killer drama logged 2.52 million viewers, compared to the previous week’s best-ever season debut of 2.48 million. That marks the first time Dexter has improved in its second week of a season. Replays at midnight and 2 AM brought its total to 3 million for the night.
‘Ray Donovan’ Grows In Week 2 — A Showtime First
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From de Moraes
- Billy Crystal To Deliver Tribute To Robin Williams At Emmy Awards
- Obama Breaks Into TV Schedules To Denounce Beheading Of American Journalist By ISIS: Video
- News Network Ratings Leap As Autopsy Report Triggers More Violence In Ferguson
- President Obama Takes To TV Again To Weigh In On Violence In Ferguson, MO
- NBC News Eulogizes Kicked-To-Curb David Gregory On 'Meet The Press'
- Creative Arts Emmy Awards: 'Saturday Night Live', HBO Grab Most Trophies — Full List Of Winners