Freshman Showtime series Ray Donovan increased on its premiere week numbers in Week 2. That’s a first for a new drama on the pay cabler. Sunday night’s episode clocked 1.56 million viewers at 10 PM, compared to 1.35 million a week earlier. Replays at 11 PM and 1 AM brought the show’s cumed tally to 2.2 million. Ray Donovan appears to have goosed Dexter: At 9 PM the serial-killer drama logged 2.52 million viewers, compared to the previous week’s best-ever season debut of 2.48 million. That marks the first time Dexter has improved in its second week of a season. Replays at midnight and 2 AM brought its total to 3 million for the night.
‘Ray Donovan’ Grows In Week 2 — A Showtime First
Trending Now on Deadline
More From de Moraes
- Donald Trump Pans ABC's 'Black-ish'
- FCC Considers Fines For On-Air Use Of Washington Redskins Name
- 'How To Get Away With Murder' Bags Biggest Premiere Week Ratings Gain With Live + 3 Viewing
- Piers Morgan Remains In US As Editor-At-Large Of DailyMailOnline
- Kal Penn To Cover Midterm Elections For Fusion: VIDEO