After hitting a high note with its first live show Tuesday, NBC’s America’s Got Talent hit a low one with its first live result show last night — as in a season low. The 9-10 PM telecast drew a 2.3/7 in adults 18-49, down 21% from last week but even with the same episode last year. Subsequently, AGT‘s lead-out, summer dramedy Camp (1.1/3), fell 15% from last week. Meanwhile, Fox’s Masterchef (2.3/7) was up a tenth from last Wednesday and led Fox to a nightly win in the 18-49 demo as it only aired two hours of primetime programming, along with a Masterchef recap (1.2/4). NBC also had an AGT recap at 8 PM (1.6/5). CBS’ Big Brother (2.2/8) was flat. Still pretty good to see three broadcast programs post demo ratings over 2 on a summer night. ABC’s The Lookout (0.8/3) was even with last week following comedy repeats.
RATINGS RAT RATE: ‘America’s Got Talent’, ‘Camp’ Drop, ‘Masterchef’ Inches Up
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres