After hitting a high note with its first live show Tuesday, NBC’s America’s Got Talent hit a low one with its first live result show last night — as in a season low. The 9-10 PM telecast drew a 2.3/7 in adults 18-49, down 21% from last week but even with the same episode last year. Subsequently, AGT‘s lead-out, summer dramedy Camp (1.1/3), fell 15% from last week. Meanwhile, Fox’s Masterchef (2.3/7) was up a tenth from last Wednesday and led Fox to a nightly win in the 18-49 demo as it only aired two hours of primetime programming, along with a Masterchef recap (1.2/4). NBC also had an AGT recap at 8 PM (1.6/5). CBS’ Big Brother (2.2/8) was flat. Still pretty good to see three broadcast programs post demo ratings over 2 on a summer night. ABC’s The Lookout (0.8/3) was even with last week following comedy repeats.
RATINGS RAT RATE: ‘America’s Got Talent’, ‘Camp’ Drop, ‘Masterchef’ Inches Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- ‘Exorcist’ EPs Talk Tonight’s Finale, Possible Season 3 & Disney/Fox Deal
- ‘The Trade’: Morgan Spurlock Dropped As Executive Producer Of Showtime’s Sundance-Bound Docu Series
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix
- Beware: How Global One Management's Questionable Practices Entangled Politicians, Child Actors And The Homeless