After hitting a high note with its first live show Tuesday, NBC’s America’s Got Talent hit a low one with its first live result show last night — as in a season low. The 9-10 PM telecast drew a 2.3/7 in adults 18-49, down 21% from last week but even with the same episode last year. Subsequently, AGT‘s lead-out, summer dramedy Camp (1.1/3), fell 15% from last week. Meanwhile, Fox’s Masterchef (2.3/7) was up a tenth from last Wednesday and led Fox to a nightly win in the 18-49 demo as it only aired two hours of primetime programming, along with a Masterchef recap (1.2/4). NBC also had an AGT recap at 8 PM (1.6/5). CBS’ Big Brother (2.2/8) was flat. Still pretty good to see three broadcast programs post demo ratings over 2 on a summer night. ABC’s The Lookout (0.8/3) was even with last week following comedy repeats.
RATINGS RAT RATE: ‘America’s Got Talent’, ‘Camp’ Drop, ‘Masterchef’ Inches Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate