Fox won Thursday night with the two-hour season finale of Hell’s Kitchen (2.2/7 in adults 18-49). The reality stalwart was up a tenth from last week. Vs. last season’s finale, last night’s episode was down 12% but last year’s closer aired in September when when put levels are higher. CBS‘ Big Brother (2.4/8) was even with last week and the highest rated program of the night. NBC‘s Hollywood Game Night (1.3/4) was up 8% from last week, while The Winner Is (0.9/3) was flat, tying its lowest result to date. At ABC, Rookie Blue (1.1/3) and Motive (0.8/3) were flat, while Wipeout (1.0/4) dropped 9%.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ & ‘Hollywood Game Night’ Up, ‘Wipeout’ Slides
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'