Fox won Thursday night with the two-hour season finale of Hell’s Kitchen (2.2/7 in adults 18-49). The reality stalwart was up a tenth from last week. Vs. last season’s finale, last night’s episode was down 12% but last year’s closer aired in September when when put levels are higher. CBS‘ Big Brother (2.4/8) was even with last week and the highest rated program of the night. NBC‘s Hollywood Game Night (1.3/4) was up 8% from last week, while The Winner Is (0.9/3) was flat, tying its lowest result to date. At ABC, Rookie Blue (1.1/3) and Motive (0.8/3) were flat, while Wipeout (1.0/4) dropped 9%.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ & ‘Hollywood Game Night’ Up, ‘Wipeout’ Slides
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Andreeva
- Mykelti Williamson To Recur (And Sing) On ABC's 'Nashville'
- Brad Copeland To Write ABC Comedy Starring Chevy Chase & Beverly D'Angelo
- Angela Kinsey To Topline & Co-Create ABC Buddy Comedy Produced By Darlene Hunt & Will Gluck
- CBS Buys Meatball Restaurant Comedy From Bill Lawrence, Jeff Astrof & All3Media With Production Commitment
- Q&A: Laurence Fishburne On 'Black-Ish' Comedic Turn, 'Hannibal' Return & 'CSI'
- AMC To Board Channel 4 Series 'Humans' As Xbox Entertainment Studios Downsizes Slate & Mulls Possible Future