Actor Paul Jenkins, best remembered as Professor Parks on The Waltons and Eddie on Dynasty died after a short illness yesterday. He was 74. Jenkins made his film debut in 1968 in Rosemary’s Baby. He also appeared in Chinatown, I Never Promised You A Rose Garden and Primary Colors, but it was in television that he spent of his decades-long career. His small screen credits include MASH, The Rockford Files, The Streets Of San Francisco, Barney Miller, Law And Order, Starsky And Hutch, Lou Grant and most recently The West Wing and Cold Case. Jenkins also toured with Brock Peters in The Great White Hope and starred in the 1970 San Francisco revival of One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest.
R.I.P. Paul Jenkins
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'