Actor Paul Jenkins, best remembered as Professor Parks on The Waltons and Eddie on Dynasty died after a short illness yesterday. He was 74. Jenkins made his film debut in 1968 in Rosemary’s Baby. He also appeared in Chinatown, I Never Promised You A Rose Garden and Primary Colors, but it was in television that he spent of his decades-long career. His small screen credits include MASH, The Rockford Files, The Streets Of San Francisco, Barney Miller, Law And Order, Starsky And Hutch, Lou Grant and most recently The West Wing and Cold Case. Jenkins also toured with Brock Peters in The Great White Hope and starred in the 1970 San Francisco revival of One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest.
R.I.P. Paul Jenkins
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest Film News
- There’s Some Scary Movie Math Lurking In The Disney-Fox Deal
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Eyeing $202M-$208M Opening After $97M-$100M Friday – Midday Update
- Sundance 2018: RuPaul Heading To Park City For ‘Drag Race’ Retrospective & Award Juror Role
- Harvey Weinstein Denies Peter Jackson’s Assertion He Blacklisted Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s’ Guillermo Del Toro Ranks His Favorite Del Toro Films, But Says “I Would Die For Each Of My 10 Movies”…
- Tyson Ritter Cast In ‘Peppermint’, ‘Gloria’ & More