Actor Paul Jenkins, best remembered as Professor Parks on The Waltons and Eddie on Dynasty died after a short illness yesterday. He was 74. Jenkins made his film debut in 1968 in Rosemary’s Baby. He also appeared in Chinatown, I Never Promised You A Rose Garden and Primary Colors, but it was in television that he spent of his decades-long career. His small screen credits include MASH, The Rockford Files, The Streets Of San Francisco, Barney Miller, Law And Order, Starsky And Hutch, Lou Grant and most recently The West Wing and Cold Case. Jenkins also toured with Brock Peters in The Great White Hope and starred in the 1970 San Francisco revival of One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest.
R.I.P. Paul Jenkins
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More