Actor Paul Jenkins, best remembered as Professor Parks on The Waltons and Eddie on Dynasty died after a short illness yesterday. He was 74. Jenkins made his film debut in 1968 in Rosemary’s Baby. He also appeared in Chinatown, I Never Promised You A Rose Garden and Primary Colors, but it was in television that he spent of his decades-long career. His small screen credits include MASH, The Rockford Files, The Streets Of San Francisco, Barney Miller, Law And Order, Starsky And Hutch, Lou Grant and most recently The West Wing and Cold Case. Jenkins also toured with Brock Peters in The Great White Hope and starred in the 1970 San Francisco revival of One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest.
R.I.P. Paul Jenkins
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest Film News
- ‘The Assassin’, ‘Carol’, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Top BFI Sight & Sound’s Best Of 2015
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?