Radio host Kidd Kraddick, co-host of Twentieth TV’s syndicated program Dish Nation, died suddenly today at age 53. Kraddick passed away at a golf tournament in New Orleans raising money for his Kidd’s Kids Charity. “Twentieth Television and the team at Dish Nation are heartbroken and deeply saddened by the loss of a great talent and friend,” the studios said in a statement. “Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and his longtime radio crew during this very difficult time.” Kraddick’s nationally syndicated Kidd Kraddick In The Morning show aired in nearly 100 cities.
R.I.P. Kidd Kraddick
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kaplan Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV