Ion Television bought rights to the first six seasons of the buddy dramedy in two years ago, and now it has secured the most recent run in a deal with NBCUniversal Cable and New Media Distribution. Psych, starring James Roday and Dule Hill, is USA Network‘s longest-running current series and was greenlighted in December for another season. “We’re excited to double down on the bet we made by adding Psych, a show that has consistently delivered a wide range of viewers since joining our lineup in 2011,” said Brandon Burgess, Chairman and CEO of ION Media Networks.
Ion TV Grabs Season 7 Of ‘Psych’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series