Paramount Home Media Distribution has promoted Syrinthia Studer to Senior Vice President, Marketing and Acquisitions where she’ll spearhead acquisitions focusing on film projects and licensed properties for global multi-platform distribution. In addition to her expanded duties Studer will continue to oversee home entertainment marketing campaigns for the studio’s network and cable brand partners as she previously did as Vice President, Brand Marketing. Paramount Home Media Distribution has been ramping up acquisitions efforts since the division’s creation in 2011. Recent pick-ups include Sundance pic A.C.O.D. starring Adam Scott, Amy Poehler, and Jane Lynch and the drama Adore starring Naomi Watts and Robin Wright. Paramount has also hired Jeff Deutchman, former Director of Acquisitions & Productions at IFC, as its new Director of Acquisitions, and will be in Toronto eyeing sales titles this September.
Paramount Home Media Ups Syrinthia Studer, Adds Ex-IFCer Jeff Deutchman
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch