Paramount Home Media Distribution has promoted Syrinthia Studer to Senior Vice President, Marketing and Acquisitions where she’ll spearhead acquisitions focusing on film projects and licensed properties for global multi-platform distribution. In addition to her expanded duties Studer will continue to oversee home entertainment marketing campaigns for the studio’s network and cable brand partners as she previously did as Vice President, Brand Marketing. Paramount Home Media Distribution has been ramping up acquisitions efforts since the division’s creation in 2011. Recent pick-ups include Sundance pic A.C.O.D. starring Adam Scott, Amy Poehler, and Jane Lynch and the drama Adore starring Naomi Watts and Robin Wright. Paramount has also hired Jeff Deutchman, former Director of Acquisitions & Productions at IFC, as its new Director of Acquisitions, and will be in Toronto eyeing sales titles this September.
Paramount Home Media Ups Syrinthia Studer, Adds Ex-IFCer Jeff Deutchman
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32M To $33M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps To $13.2M; 'Where I Leave You' No. 3
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Yamato
- Hot Fantastic Fest Trailer: 'Felt'
- Pauly Shore Documentary Acquired By Showtime
- Anthony Hopkins Boards Pacific Northwest Thriller 'Go With Me'
- Tom Sizemore Launches Crowdfunding Campaign For Detroit-Set Thriller He'll Star In & Produce
- Toronto: 'Ruth & Alex' Goes To Focus World
- Kate Mara Offered Role In Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'