Paramount Home Media Distribution has promoted Syrinthia Studer to Senior Vice President, Marketing and Acquisitions where she’ll spearhead acquisitions focusing on film projects and licensed properties for global multi-platform distribution. In addition to her expanded duties Studer will continue to oversee home entertainment marketing campaigns for the studio’s network and cable brand partners as she previously did as Vice President, Brand Marketing. Paramount Home Media Distribution has been ramping up acquisitions efforts since the division’s creation in 2011. Recent pick-ups include Sundance pic A.C.O.D. starring Adam Scott, Amy Poehler, and Jane Lynch and the drama Adore starring Naomi Watts and Robin Wright. Paramount has also hired Jeff Deutchman, former Director of Acquisitions & Productions at IFC, as its new Director of Acquisitions, and will be in Toronto eyeing sales titles this September.
Paramount Home Media Ups Syrinthia Studer, Adds Ex-IFCer Jeff Deutchman
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- 'Zeroville' Adds Seth Rogen, Megan Fox & More; Brad Carter Lands 'The Revenant;' Noah Segan Enlists In 'War Pigs'
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Smashes Viewing Record; More Footage Coming
- Dark Sky Dips Into Postapocalyptic Thriller 'The Well'
- 'Banshee Chapter' First Virtual Reality Film To Hit Oculus Rift
- 'Insidious: Chapter 3′ Scares Up First Teaser – Video
- Kiernan Shipka, Meg Ryan Board Teen Comedy 'Fan Girl'