World War Z had the Mega-Ticket, now Guillermo del Toro‘s CGI actioner is getting a SuperTicket up in the Great White North. Cineplex Entertainment will offer the $19.99 premium ducat — the first of its kind in Canada — which bundles together admission to Pacific Rim and a pre-order of the UltraViolet digital version of the film ($24.99 for the HD download). The d-version will be available ahead of the DVD and Blu-ray release. Buyers also will receive access to exclusive content including featurettes on the making of the film, which stars Charlie Hunnam and Idris Elba as mankind’s fighting chance against the Kaijus, enormous monsters who emerge from the sea. The SuperTickets go on sale tomorrow. Warner Bros opens the Legendary Pictures flick July 12 in North America.
‘Pacific Rim’ Gets $20 ‘SuperTicket’ Treatment In Canada
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara