World War Z had the Mega-Ticket, now Guillermo del Toro‘s CGI actioner is getting a SuperTicket up in the Great White North. Cineplex Entertainment will offer the $19.99 premium ducat — the first of its kind in Canada — which bundles together admission to Pacific Rim and a pre-order of the UltraViolet digital version of the film ($24.99 for the HD download). The d-version will be available ahead of the DVD and Blu-ray release. Buyers also will receive access to exclusive content including featurettes on the making of the film, which stars Charlie Hunnam and Idris Elba as mankind’s fighting chance against the Kaijus, enormous monsters who emerge from the sea. The SuperTickets go on sale tomorrow. Warner Bros opens the Legendary Pictures flick July 12 in North America.
‘Pacific Rim’ Gets $20 ‘SuperTicket’ Treatment In Canada
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: VIDEO
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)
- 'Angry Birds' Movie: Jason Sudeikis, Bill Hader, Josh Gad & More Flock To Voice Cast