Arts network Ovation continues to expand its marketing division with the appointment of Kristina Levsky as VP Public Relations and Corporate Communications. Levsky will head up Ovation’s newly created PR department, reporting to Evan Minskoff, SVP, Head of Marketing and Brand Strategy. In her new role, Levsky will lead the development and implementation of all communications strategy across all Ovation divisions. She will oversee Ovation’s consumer and business media initiatives, as well as all corporate communications, award campaigns, speaking engagements and media tours. Levsky most recently founded communications and media relations consultancy Influencer PR Group. She previously handled consumer public relations at NBC Universal’s G4 TV as Sr. Publicist where she was responsible for all program PR on the linear channel and G4TV.com.
Ovation Taps Kristina Levsky To Launch PR Department
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Praises Newt Gingrich For Telling Megyn Kelly She’s Fascinated With Sex
- Stana Katic Poised To Star In Thriller Drama Series ‘Absentia’ For Sony’s AXN
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- World Series Ratings Up For Game 1 On Fox; Most Shows Hold Up Well Against It
- AwesomenessTV & Verizon Hire Ex-Uni TV Head Of Drama Russell Rothberg As SVP
- LAPD Has “No Suspects” In Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star Destruction