Arts network Ovation continues to expand its marketing division with the appointment of Kristina Levsky as VP Public Relations and Corporate Communications. Levsky will head up Ovation’s newly created PR department, reporting to Evan Minskoff, SVP, Head of Marketing and Brand Strategy. In her new role, Levsky will lead the development and implementation of all communications strategy across all Ovation divisions. She will oversee Ovation’s consumer and business media initiatives, as well as all corporate communications, award campaigns, speaking engagements and media tours. Levsky most recently founded communications and media relations consultancy Influencer PR Group. She previously handled consumer public relations at NBC Universal’s G4 TV as Sr. Publicist where she was responsible for all program PR on the linear channel and G4TV.com.
Ovation Taps Kristina Levsky To Launch PR Department
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa