Arts network Ovation continues to expand its marketing division with the appointment of Kristina Levsky as VP Public Relations and Corporate Communications. Levsky will head up Ovation’s newly created PR department, reporting to Evan Minskoff, SVP, Head of Marketing and Brand Strategy. In her new role, Levsky will lead the development and implementation of all communications strategy across all Ovation divisions. She will oversee Ovation’s consumer and business media initiatives, as well as all corporate communications, award campaigns, speaking engagements and media tours. Levsky most recently founded communications and media relations consultancy Influencer PR Group. She previously handled consumer public relations at NBC Universal’s G4 TV as Sr. Publicist where she was responsible for all program PR on the linear channel and G4TV.com.
Ovation Taps Kristina Levsky To Launch PR Department
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016