Arts network Ovation continues to expand its marketing division with the appointment of Kristina Levsky as VP Public Relations and Corporate Communications. Levsky will head up Ovation’s newly created PR department, reporting to Evan Minskoff, SVP, Head of Marketing and Brand Strategy. In her new role, Levsky will lead the development and implementation of all communications strategy across all Ovation divisions. She will oversee Ovation’s consumer and business media initiatives, as well as all corporate communications, award campaigns, speaking engagements and media tours. Levsky most recently founded communications and media relations consultancy Influencer PR Group. She previously handled consumer public relations at NBC Universal’s G4 TV as Sr. Publicist where she was responsible for all program PR on the linear channel and G4TV.com.
Ovation Taps Kristina Levsky To Launch PR Department
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Doubles Down On Emmy Joke About John Oliver
- ‘Late Show’: Hillary Clinton Calls Putin A Manspreader; Says She’s “Paula Revere”
- Conan O’Brien Visits Jerusalem; Shares Trump’s Peace Plan Which Includes A Hotel Casino & Hummus Fountain
- Donald Trump Says Ratings For This Year’s Emmys Were “The Worst Ever”
- Damon Lindelof Teases Start Of ‘Watchmen’ Series At HBO
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees