Oliver Hudson has been tapped for a major recurring role on the upcoming second season of ABC‘s Nashville. The Rules Of Engagement alum will play Jeff, a charming, audacious, take-no-prisoners businessman who promises to shake things up in Nashville. Hudson, repped by ICM Partners and Management 360, started his TV career on another drama with music elements, as the star of the WB’s My Guide To Becoming A Rock Star. His sister Kate recently recurred on another hourlong music-driven series, Fox’s Glee.
Oliver Hudson Joins ‘Nashville’ In Major Recurring Role
What's Hot on Deadline
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- MTV Classic Launch: Details About VH1 Classic’s Rebranding & New Lineup
- VH1 & Ice Cube Partner On Hip Hop Version Of ‘Hollywood Squares’
- Stephen Colbert Enlists John Oliver’s Help In ‘Fight Song’ Parody
- Turkey PM Recep Ergdodan Cracks Down On Media Following Failed Coup
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin & ‘The Werd’
- CBS Raises Dividend And Stock Buybacks Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Report