Oliver Hudson has been tapped for a major recurring role on the upcoming second season of ABC‘s Nashville. The Rules Of Engagement alum will play Jeff, a charming, audacious, take-no-prisoners businessman who promises to shake things up in Nashville. Hudson, repped by ICM Partners and Management 360, started his TV career on another drama with music elements, as the star of the WB’s My Guide To Becoming A Rock Star. His sister Kate recently recurred on another hourlong music-driven series, Fox’s Glee.
Oliver Hudson Joins ‘Nashville’ In Major Recurring Role
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive