The companies hinted in December, when they announced a sports content alliance, that we’d see collaborative programming arrangements like the two announced today. This week they’ll introduce Fantasy Football Live — Thursday Night, a weekly show that helps NFL fantasy players build their teams. A version for TV will run each week at 6:30 PM ET on NBC Sports Network. At 7 PM a digital-only version will appear on Yahoo Sports and NBCSports.com. The program will use data from NBC Sports’ fantasy site, Rotoworld.com. Then, on August 19, NBC Sports Network will introduce an hour-long weekday show, SportsDash With Yahoo! Sports, with news and feature stories based on topics that are trending on the Internet platform. It will be followed by a 15-minute version on Yahoo, NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports Live Extra app. “We are very excited to extend our relationship with NBC Sports in an innovative way that combines the best of broadcast and digital media,” says Kenneth Fuchs, head of Yahoo! Sports and Games.
NBC And Yahoo Plan Sports Programs To Run On TV and Internet
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- Bob Beckel Accuser Retains Lawyer Behind Fox News Discrimination Suits
- UTA Gets In On Action, Inks Nitro Circus
- Big Media CEO Compensation Rose 21% In 2016: Is It More Out Of Whack Than Ever?
- Who’s Afraid Of Edward Albee? Dramatists Guild Backs ‘Virginia Woolf’ Playwright In Casting Dispute
- U.S.-Asia Institute Organizing Members Of Congress To Go To China In August
- Vin Diesel Escapes ‘xXx’ Sequel “Sham” Case From Ex-Biz Partner