Judges Howard Stern, Heidi Klum, Melanie Brown and Howie Mandel will bring Season 8 of America’s Got Talent to an end on September 18, NBC announced today. The Nick Cannon-hosted competition series will wrap up its current cycle crowning a winner in a two-hour live show from NYC’s Radio City Music Hall. Down this year but still a dominating presence on NBC’s schedule, AGT is produced by Syco Television and FremantleMedia North America with Simon Cowell, Jason Raff, Sam Donnelly, Trish Kinane and Rob Wade the executive producers. The network also announced that reality show American Ninja Warrior and freshman faux reality series Siberia will end their seasons with one-hour episodes September 16.
NBC Sets September ‘America’s Got Talent’ Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- ‘Oscar Pistorius: Blade Runner Killer’ Movie Set On Lifetime For Fall Premiere
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Showrunner Erica Shelton Kodish Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- NBC Claims Fourth Consecutive 52-Week Demo Ratings Win
- ‘Younger’ Season 4 Is Highest-Rated In Series History In Live+3
- Syfy Moves ‘Happy!’ Premiere Date Back A Week
- ABC Buys Fertility Workplace Comedy From Annie Neal & Doug Robinson