Judges Howard Stern, Heidi Klum, Melanie Brown and Howie Mandel will bring Season 8 of America’s Got Talent to an end on September 18, NBC announced today. The Nick Cannon-hosted competition series will wrap up its current cycle crowning a winner in a two-hour live show from NYC’s Radio City Music Hall. Down this year but still a dominating presence on NBC’s schedule, AGT is produced by Syco Television and FremantleMedia North America with Simon Cowell, Jason Raff, Sam Donnelly, Trish Kinane and Rob Wade the executive producers. The network also announced that reality show American Ninja Warrior and freshman faux reality series Siberia will end their seasons with one-hour episodes September 16.
NBC Sets September ‘America’s Got Talent’ Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Stars Hit PaleyFest To Tease Season 2, Trips To The Colonies, & America’s Descent…
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits