NBC said today that it has ordered eight episodes of Endemol USA‘s original hourlong game show Wall Of Fame. Endemol USA (Big Brother, Wipeout, Steve Harvey) will produce the new series. On Wall Of Fame, families of four win cash by correctly answering general-knowledge questions and then identifying which celebrity on a “wall of fame” also got the right answer. Endemol USA also produced the hit game show Deal Or No Deal, which aired on NBC for four seasons from 2005-08.
NBC Picks Up Endemol USA’s ‘Wall Of Fame’ Game Show
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'