NBC said today that it has ordered eight episodes of Endemol USA‘s original hourlong game show Wall Of Fame. Endemol USA (Big Brother, Wipeout, Steve Harvey) will produce the new series. On Wall Of Fame, families of four win cash by correctly answering general-knowledge questions and then identifying which celebrity on a “wall of fame” also got the right answer. Endemol USA also produced the hit game show Deal Or No Deal, which aired on NBC for four seasons from 2005-08.
NBC Picks Up Endemol USA’s ‘Wall Of Fame’ Game Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award