LOS ANGELES – JULY 10, 2013 – IMAX Corporation (NYSE:IMAX; TSX:IMX), Sony Pictures, a division of Sony Corp. (NYSE: SNE), and eOne today announced that the adaption of part-one of Cassandra Clare’s bestselling fantasy-adventure novel series The Mortal Instruments will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX® format and released into IMAX® theatres across North America on August 21.
‘Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones’ Gets Day-And-Date IMAX Release
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First