“We’re getting the band back together again,” former Nomura Securities analyst Michael Nathanson says of his decision to team up with Craig Moffett, his former colleague for eight years at Bernstein Research. With the move, Moffett’s new boutique research firm will be renamed MoffettNathanson LLC. It reunites two of the Street’s most provocative thinkers — Moffett specializes in telecom and pay TV distribution companies while Nathanson focuses on content producers and advertising. Nathanson twice won top honors among U.S. media analysts in Institutional Investor Magazine’s annual All-America Research Team poll. “One plus one is three,” Moffett says. “Michael is the most insightful media analyst around. But what’s most exciting is that he makes my work better, and vice versa.” Nathanson’s the brother-in-law of CNN chief Jeff Zucker — but that didn’t stop him at Nomura from giving Time Warner a “neutral” rating.
Media Analyst Michael Nathanson Leaps To Moffett Research
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Business News
- Bron Studios Secures Revolving $50M Credit Line From Comerica Bank
- T-Mobile And Sprint Shares Rise On Report Of “Active Talks” About A Merger
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands