EXCLUSIVE: Mark Tinker has been named a non-writing executive producer of the upcoming NBC spinoff Chicago PD. He will be based in Chicago for the Wolf Films/Universal Television series, where he will lend a hand to busy series co-creator/executive producer Matt Olmstead, who under his new pact with Universal TV and Wolf Films is showrunner on Chicago PD while continuing in that role on flagship Chicago Fire — working on both with Chicago Fire creators/exec producers and Chicago PD co-creators/exec producers Michael Brandt and Derek Haas, as well as exec producer Wolf. Peter Jankowski and Danielle Gelber also exec produce Chicago PD, which is slated for midseason.
Mark Tinker Joins Spinoff ‘Chicago PD’ As Exec Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest TV News
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu
- E! Picks Up 'Juicy Stories' Dramedy From Michael Patrick King, Amy Harris & Juicy Couture Founders To Pilot
- ‘Steps’: Julie Hagerty & Cameron Boyce Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot