EXCLUSIVE: César-nominated French actress Louise Bourgoin will join Oscar Isaac and Garret Hedlund in Mojave, the thriller to be directed by William Monahan from his original screenplay. The film is about a desolated, violent artist who escapes into the desert and encounters a worthy antagonist in the form of a brilliant, homicidal drifter. Bourgoin is best known for the French films La fille de Monaco and L’amour dure trois ans. Monahan’s Henceforth Pictures will co-produce the film with Atlas Independent. The actress is repped by WME, which also reps Monahan. The writer/director is also repped by 42 and David Weber.
Louise Bourgoin Joins Oscar Isaac And Garrett Hedlund In ‘Mojave’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Universal Reuniting Matt Damon & Paul Greengrass For Another Jason Bourne Film
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'
- Toronto: Magnolia, CNN Films Buys 'Sunshine Superman'
- Toronto: Second Jennifer Aniston Pic Catches Buzz North Of The Border