EXCLUSIVE: César-nominated French actress Louise Bourgoin will join Oscar Isaac and Garret Hedlund in Mojave, the thriller to be directed by William Monahan from his original screenplay. The film is about a desolated, violent artist who escapes into the desert and encounters a worthy antagonist in the form of a brilliant, homicidal drifter. Bourgoin is best known for the French films La fille de Monaco and L’amour dure trois ans. Monahan’s Henceforth Pictures will co-produce the film with Atlas Independent. The actress is repped by WME, which also reps Monahan. The writer/director is also repped by 42 and David Weber.
Louise Bourgoin Joins Oscar Isaac And Garrett Hedlund In ‘Mojave’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More