Lifetime premieres new back-to-back episodes of the Double Divas docu-series beginning August 6 at 10 PM. The series follows Atlanta’s LiviRae Lingerie shop owners and best friends Cynthia Decker and Molly Hopkins as they help women find their perfect fits. This summer’s episodes will include a visit from Dance Moms star Abby Lee Miller and appearances by Decker’s father and Hopkins’ fiance. NorthSouth Productions produces Double Divas, which first premiered in January, with Charlie DeBovoise and Mark Hickman executive producing. Jenifer Fiason and Kathleen Blake co-executive produce along with Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway of Lifetime.
Lifetime’s ‘Double Divas’ Returns August 6
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…