Lifetime premieres new back-to-back episodes of the Double Divas docu-series beginning August 6 at 10 PM. The series follows Atlanta’s LiviRae Lingerie shop owners and best friends Cynthia Decker and Molly Hopkins as they help women find their perfect fits. This summer’s episodes will include a visit from Dance Moms star Abby Lee Miller and appearances by Decker’s father and Hopkins’ fiance. NorthSouth Productions produces Double Divas, which first premiered in January, with Charlie DeBovoise and Mark Hickman executive producing. Jenifer Fiason and Kathleen Blake co-executive produce along with Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway of Lifetime.
Lifetime’s ‘Double Divas’ Returns August 6
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot