Lifetime premieres new back-to-back episodes of the Double Divas docu-series beginning August 6 at 10 PM. The series follows Atlanta’s LiviRae Lingerie shop owners and best friends Cynthia Decker and Molly Hopkins as they help women find their perfect fits. This summer’s episodes will include a visit from Dance Moms star Abby Lee Miller and appearances by Decker’s father and Hopkins’ fiance. NorthSouth Productions produces Double Divas, which first premiered in January, with Charlie DeBovoise and Mark Hickman executive producing. Jenifer Fiason and Kathleen Blake co-executive produce along with Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway of Lifetime.
Lifetime’s ‘Double Divas’ Returns August 6
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Team
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)
- 'Angry Birds' Movie: Jason Sudeikis, Bill Hader, Josh Gad & More Flock To Voice Cast
- GLAAD TV Report: ABC Family, HBO, MTV “Excellent”; A&E, History, TNT Fail