Lifetime premieres new back-to-back episodes of the Double Divas docu-series beginning August 6 at 10 PM. The series follows Atlanta’s LiviRae Lingerie shop owners and best friends Cynthia Decker and Molly Hopkins as they help women find their perfect fits. This summer’s episodes will include a visit from Dance Moms star Abby Lee Miller and appearances by Decker’s father and Hopkins’ fiance. NorthSouth Productions produces Double Divas, which first premiered in January, with Charlie DeBovoise and Mark Hickman executive producing. Jenifer Fiason and Kathleen Blake co-executive produce along with Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway of Lifetime.
Lifetime’s ‘Double Divas’ Returns August 6
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016