Lifetime premieres new back-to-back episodes of the Double Divas docu-series beginning August 6 at 10 PM. The series follows Atlanta’s LiviRae Lingerie shop owners and best friends Cynthia Decker and Molly Hopkins as they help women find their perfect fits. This summer’s episodes will include a visit from Dance Moms star Abby Lee Miller and appearances by Decker’s father and Hopkins’ fiance. NorthSouth Productions produces Double Divas, which first premiered in January, with Charlie DeBovoise and Mark Hickman executive producing. Jenifer Fiason and Kathleen Blake co-executive produce along with Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway of Lifetime.
Lifetime’s ‘Double Divas’ Returns August 6
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories