Expect a second-season renewal of Lifetime‘s Devious Maids any minute now. The series, from Marc Cherry and ABC Studios, reached series highs across all key demographics in its sixth episode last night. After an OK but unspectacular premiere, the telenovela adaptation has been steadily improving to become Lifetime’s fastest-growing drama in its history. Last night’s audience of 2.9 million total viewers was up 45% vs. the show’s June 23 premiere and up 4% compared with last week. In adults 18-49, the show averaged 1.4 million viewers (+69% and +8%); in 25-54 1.3 million (+50% and +18%).
Lifetime’s ‘Devious Maids’ Seals Second Season Renewal With Another Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'