Expect a second-season renewal of Lifetime‘s Devious Maids any minute now. The series, from Marc Cherry and ABC Studios, reached series highs across all key demographics in its sixth episode last night. After an OK but unspectacular premiere, the telenovela adaptation has been steadily improving to become Lifetime’s fastest-growing drama in its history. Last night’s audience of 2.9 million total viewers was up 45% vs. the show’s June 23 premiere and up 4% compared with last week. In adults 18-49, the show averaged 1.4 million viewers (+69% and +8%); in 25-54 1.3 million (+50% and +18%).
Lifetime’s ‘Devious Maids’ Seals Second Season Renewal With Another Series High
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'