Expect a second-season renewal of Lifetime‘s Devious Maids any minute now. The series, from Marc Cherry and ABC Studios, reached series highs across all key demographics in its sixth episode last night. After an OK but unspectacular premiere, the telenovela adaptation has been steadily improving to become Lifetime’s fastest-growing drama in its history. Last night’s audience of 2.9 million total viewers was up 45% vs. the show’s June 23 premiere and up 4% compared with last week. In adults 18-49, the show averaged 1.4 million viewers (+69% and +8%); in 25-54 1.3 million (+50% and +18%).
Lifetime’s ‘Devious Maids’ Seals Second Season Renewal With Another Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Premiere Gets Modest Live+3 Bump; Strong Streaming Lift
- ‘House Of Cards’ Season 5 Review: Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright Swagger Back
- The Horse’s Mouth 8: The Importance Of Feeling Important