Expect a second-season renewal of Lifetime‘s Devious Maids any minute now. The series, from Marc Cherry and ABC Studios, reached series highs across all key demographics in its sixth episode last night. After an OK but unspectacular premiere, the telenovela adaptation has been steadily improving to become Lifetime’s fastest-growing drama in its history. Last night’s audience of 2.9 million total viewers was up 45% vs. the show’s June 23 premiere and up 4% compared with last week. In adults 18-49, the show averaged 1.4 million viewers (+69% and +8%); in 25-54 1.3 million (+50% and +18%).
Lifetime’s ‘Devious Maids’ Seals Second Season Renewal With Another Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series