Cory Montieth‘s Glee co-star and girlfriend Lea Michele has been silent publicly about Monteith’s death July 13 in a Vancouver BC hotel room. She took to her Twitter today after Glee cast, producers, Fox and studio 20th Century Fox TV held a private memorial last Thursday. “Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart“, she posted, linking to this photo of the pair. The network has already pushed back the show’s Season 5 premiere one week to September 26, giving co-creator Ryan Murphy and the writers more time to rewrite two episodes that had featured Monteith and consider how to most respectfully deal with the death of the actor who became a breakout star on the high school musical series.
Lea Michele Speaks Out On Cory Monteith
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'