Cory Montieth‘s Glee co-star and girlfriend Lea Michele has been silent publicly about Monteith’s death July 13 in a Vancouver BC hotel room. She took to her Twitter today after Glee cast, producers, Fox and studio 20th Century Fox TV held a private memorial last Thursday. “Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart“, she posted, linking to this photo of the pair. The network has already pushed back the show’s Season 5 premiere one week to September 26, giving co-creator Ryan Murphy and the writers more time to rewrite two episodes that had featured Monteith and consider how to most respectfully deal with the death of the actor who became a breakout star on the high school musical series.
Lea Michele Speaks Out On Cory Monteith
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Amazon Picks Up Sky Drama Series ‘Fortitude’ For Season 2
- Oscars Ratings: Best Picture Gaffe-Stained Show Down To Nine-Year Low
- Comcast Agrees To Add YouTube App To Xfinity Platform
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight