Cory Montieth‘s Glee co-star and girlfriend Lea Michele has been silent publicly about Monteith’s death July 13 in a Vancouver BC hotel room. She took to her Twitter today after Glee cast, producers, Fox and studio 20th Century Fox TV held a private memorial last Thursday. “Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart“, she posted, linking to this photo of the pair. The network has already pushed back the show’s Season 5 premiere one week to September 26, giving co-creator Ryan Murphy and the writers more time to rewrite two episodes that had featured Monteith and consider how to most respectfully deal with the death of the actor who became a breakout star on the high school musical series.
Lea Michele Speaks Out On Cory Monteith
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For Original Series
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With U.S. Studios
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years