Cory Montieth‘s Glee co-star and girlfriend Lea Michele has been silent publicly about Monteith’s death July 13 in a Vancouver BC hotel room. She took to her Twitter today after Glee cast, producers, Fox and studio 20th Century Fox TV held a private memorial last Thursday. “Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart“, she posted, linking to this photo of the pair. The network has already pushed back the show’s Season 5 premiere one week to September 26, giving co-creator Ryan Murphy and the writers more time to rewrite two episodes that had featured Monteith and consider how to most respectfully deal with the death of the actor who became a breakout star on the high school musical series.
Lea Michele Speaks Out On Cory Monteith
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'