Cory Montieth‘s Glee co-star and girlfriend Lea Michele has been silent publicly about Monteith’s death July 13 in a Vancouver BC hotel room. She took to her Twitter today after Glee cast, producers, Fox and studio 20th Century Fox TV held a private memorial last Thursday. “Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart“, she posted, linking to this photo of the pair. The network has already pushed back the show’s Season 5 premiere one week to September 26, giving co-creator Ryan Murphy and the writers more time to rewrite two episodes that had featured Monteith and consider how to most respectfully deal with the death of the actor who became a breakout star on the high school musical series.
Lea Michele Speaks Out On Cory Monteith
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con