Entertainment One has acquired North American distribution rights to the long-in-the-can film Knights Of Badassdom, which stars Game Of Thrones‘ Peter Dinklage, Ryan Kwanten, Steve Zahn and Summer Glau. The indie fantasy comedy revolves around a group of live-action role players who mistakenly conjure up a demon from Hell and must deal with the consequences. EOne plans a day-and-date U.S. release in theaters and on VOD. The Joe Lynch-directed pic, written by Kevin Dreyfuss and Matt Wall, hit Comic-Con with its geek-cred cast in 2011 (Community‘s Danny Pudi, Revenge‘s Margarita Levieva and Josh Molina also co-star). Dreyfuss, Wall and IndieVest Pictures’ Mark Burton produced. Daniel J. Heffner, Ketura Kestin, Rizwan Virk, Rich Cowan and Mike Elizalde executive produced. The deal was negotiated on behalf of IndieVest by Wade Bradley and for eOne by VP Worldwide Acquisitions Sejin Croninger.
EOne Acquires Indie Comedy ‘Knights Of Badassdom’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Adds Ezra Miller’s The Flash To Mix
- Chris Evans Circling Lead Role In Lionsgate’s ‘Jekyll’
- Eddie Murphy’s ‘Mr. Church’ Gets Fall Release Date
- Paul Greengrass On Setting Up Jason Bourne For More Sequels, Jimi Hendrix