Comedy Central’s Key & Peele stars Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will co-host the 29th annual TCA Awards. At the non-televised trophy ceremony, TV critics, reporters, columnists, bloggers, etc., from the U.S. and Canada who belong to the Television Critics Association dispense 12 awards to their fave programs during their semi-annual press tour. This year’s awards show is set for Saturday, August 3 at the Beverly Hilton, where the summer tour will run from July 24-August 7. FX leads the way with seven nominations, which were announced in June, with CBS, NBC and HBO logging six apiece and AMC five. Key & Peele starts its third, 13-episode season in September.
‘Key & Peele’ Stars To Co-Host TV Critics Association’s Trophy Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’
- Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-’90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
- Dylan McDermott To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'LA -> Vegas'
- ‘Instinct’ CBS Pilot Casts Daniel Ings; NBC’s ‘Spaced Out’ Adds Brett Goldstein
- ‘24: Legacy’ Producers Apologize For Use Of 2013 Nairobi Terror Attack Footage