Comedy Central’s Key & Peele stars Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will co-host the 29th annual TCA Awards. At the non-televised trophy ceremony, TV critics, reporters, columnists, bloggers, etc., from the U.S. and Canada who belong to the Television Critics Association dispense 12 awards to their fave programs during their semi-annual press tour. This year’s awards show is set for Saturday, August 3 at the Beverly Hilton, where the summer tour will run from July 24-August 7. FX leads the way with seven nominations, which were announced in June, with CBS, NBC and HBO logging six apiece and AMC five. Key & Peele starts its third, 13-episode season in September.
‘Key & Peele’ Stars To Co-Host TV Critics Association’s Trophy Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’: Lady Gaga Has Invite For Season 6
- ABC Developing ‘The Homefront’ Family Comedy From Todd Holland
- ‘Sherlock’ Victorian Special Trailer: What A Difference A Century-Plus Makes – Or Does It?
- Jimmy Fallon Books John Boehner For ‘Tonight Show’ As Pol Guests Suddenly Sexy
- ‘Red Oaks’ Review: Amazon’s 1985-Set Coming-Of-Age Comedy Is A Grand Slam
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66