Comedy Central’s Key & Peele stars Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will co-host the 29th annual TCA Awards. At the non-televised trophy ceremony, TV critics, reporters, columnists, bloggers, etc., from the U.S. and Canada who belong to the Television Critics Association dispense 12 awards to their fave programs during their semi-annual press tour. This year’s awards show is set for Saturday, August 3 at the Beverly Hilton, where the summer tour will run from July 24-August 7. FX leads the way with seven nominations, which were announced in June, with CBS, NBC and HBO logging six apiece and AMC five. Key & Peele starts its third, 13-episode season in September.
‘Key & Peele’ Stars To Co-Host TV Critics Association’s Trophy Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘Making History’: Fox Cuts Order Of Midseason Comedy Series To 9 Episodes
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”